ANNOUNCEMENT Soon the new virtual marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t it true that leaked.is doesn’t get shut down / DMCA’d because leaked mp3s are not being directly hosted on the site?

I can guarantee that people will put leaked songs on their profile with this feature, after all we are a music leaking community. These files would be streamed/hosted under the leaked.is domain since it’s attached to a user’s profile directly.

Could this increase the possibility of the site getting taken down by a DMCA?

(all this is assuming the profile music feature allows custom mp3 uploads)

The music files are not hosted on our server. You are responsible for where it is uploaded and the link is then linked. So the thing with DMCA then fails, because the content will not be on our server, but externally.

Astram

Legendary Member
Feb 1, 2021
Philadelphia
The music files are not hosted on our server. You are responsible for where it is uploaded and the link is then linked. So the thing with DMCA then fails, because the content will not be on our server, but externally.
Nice didn’t know it worked that way. If this works out could we expect to see an embedded player on the site for onlyfile & dbree links in the hip hop leaks sections? Much like how Instagram posts appear when linked in posts? Seems like you could reuse the same functionality as the profile player for something like this.

Opium II

Family Member
BANNED
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 3, 2021
opiumworld
sex.com
We will soon start with a Virtual Marketplace. It will be possible to buy certain items that are limited, or to get "dollar" currency in the forum.

There will be the possibility to earn the dollars in the forum itself with threads, posts and activities. The forum currency will create a lot of possibilities regarding trading, buying, selling and activity.

There will also be special forum items to buy, such as my profile music (example: https://leaked.is/members/hl3.1/) . All this you can get with the forum currency "Dollar". I will keep you up to date. Me and @Freeman will take care of this new technology and programming.

What do you think about this idea?
Crazyyyy, W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom