ANNOUNCEMENT Soon the new virtual marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
We will soon start with a Virtual Marketplace. It will be possible to buy certain items that are limited, or to get "dollar" currency in the forum.

There will be the possibility to earn the dollars in the forum itself with threads, posts and activities. The forum currency will create a lot of possibilities regarding trading, buying, selling and activity.

There will also be special forum items to buy, such as my profile music (example: https://leaked.is/members/hl3.1/) . All this you can get with the forum currency "Dollar". I will keep you up to date. Me and @Freeman will take care of this new technology and programming.

What do you think about this idea?

Last edited:

Future

T_T
Feb 16, 2021
Really cool, regarding profile music I think you should be able to in your settings have it so profile music can automatically play once going to anyones page.

This just means if you go to someones page it will automatically play their music, if it starts to get annoying you can turn it off so you have to click play on it. Not pertaining to your music on your page

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryv and Lupi

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Really cool, regarding profile music I think you should be able to in your settings have it so profile music can automatically play once going to anyones page.

Yes is possible. It can be edited over settings then

Reactions: Future

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
:cwl:

It's a music forum lol leakth never had to do this shit to make money
As I said, primary is not about sale but activity. You can buy it if you want, but you don't have to, because you can earn it in the forum anyway.

There will be limited items that you can then sell yourself in the marketplace as an example. It must not only be such items, also something else.

This is how it will look like:

Reactions: SOUTHSIDE and zoaR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom