INFORMATION Happy New Year 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Dear former Leakth.is and current Leaked community,

Another shitty year is passing by with a virus that keeps us out of breath and takes loved ones out of our lives. Life goes on and so does this community that has its first year behind it.

Leaked was founded at that time under the .is domain between January 20, 2021 and January 28, 2021. The forum was already founded at the beginning of January 2021, but was closed because it was still completely developed by me and @Freeman . Due to different reasons we had to get a new domain under .cx and so we are currently standing.

Leaked was offline exactly 4 hours and 22 minutes of the last 364 days. This is a very good result.

We have tested new features in the forum, be it an own currency or an own chat. Some things didn't work, but we tried to give this community a possibility to feel comfortable here.

Also the year 2021 has delivered us in the music scene a lot which had led us from Donda to the Travis Scott scandal concert. There were joyful moments and also shocking moments.

We draw within a year almost 70000 users and 700000 posts a constantly growing community. There were very active days and also very inactive days.

There are many users who support this forum financially with "upgrade" opportunities. It is the only source of money that keeps this forum alive at all. The forum is completely ad-free. Thank you very much for your numerous support and numerous donations.

Many of you may wonder why some memories or numbers are important to me. They are not just numbers, these numbers mean exactly what others may not be able to. We have created something that makes us proud.

I thank the whole team for the effort they give here and very often clean up the mess, we as a team thank the community that looks here every day and numerous supporters who support us with donations more than enough.

We hope that also next year a new Happy New Year Thread will appear! Much health and love your @admin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom