ANNOUNCEMENT Soon the new virtual marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astram

Legendary Member
Feb 1, 2021
Philadelphia
Correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t it true that leaked.is doesn’t get shut down / DMCA’d because leaked mp3s are not being directly hosted on the site?

I can guarantee that people will put leaked songs on their profile with this feature, after all we are a music leaking community. These files would be streamed/hosted under the leaked.is domain since it’s attached to a user’s profile directly.

Could this increase the possibility of the site getting taken down by a DMCA?

(all this is assuming the profile music feature allows custom mp3 uploads)

D

Deleted member 1229

Correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t it true that leaked.is doesn’t get shut down / DMCA’d because leaked mp3s are not being directly hosted on the site?

I can guarantee that people will put leaked songs on their profile with this feature, after all we are a music leaking community. These files would be streamed/hosted under the leaked.is domain since it’s attached to a user’s profile directly.

On my profile there will just be a direct link to a zip of Jay-Zs discography in .flac

Toxic Humans

No Kizzy
Jan 31, 2021
Outer Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom