ANNOUNCEMENT Soon the new virtual marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
With this Virtual Marketplace we also have lower risk with the scammers and better control. You will learn and see everything in the next time. The system is actually super built and also saves a lot in the future and the problems.

Reactions: Fibonacci
D

Deleted member 1229

Is this currency tied directly to thesource dollars or do I have to go to an airport to convert them or something

• cwl
Reactions: pyr097

E Scope

Courtney | She/Her
Jan 31, 2021
I am honestly extremely confused with this system, is it a cryptocurrency in which you can buy songs and site features with? Or Is it a way to reward activity on the site?

Reactions: Ben

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
I am honestly extremely confused with this system, is it a cryptocurrency in which you can buy songs and site features with? Or Is it a way to reward activity on the site?

Currently there is no official idea about the songs. These are as I said only a virtual currency that you can then see on the profile how much you have earned through activity in the forum.

This currency can then be exchanged for virtual items on the marketplace. Or you can just sell your earned dollars in the forum on the marketplace for bitcoins for example. We could realize something like that for the forum as well.

I had the experience in some forums that such a virtual currency in the forum itself eventually gets a value, because it simply becomes valuable. That's why the user experience increases.

Reactions: E Scope

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Yes, I have always called it dollars now. But we can decide how it should be called :cwl:

Frst

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Chirp 𓅪 𓅪
God
Verified
Author
Jan 30, 2021
i wanna know what you guys were smoking when you came up with this, i love it

• RT
Reactions: Freeglocks

mew

Middleman Required
Verified