INFORMATION Statement: The inaccessibility of Leaked

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Dear Community,

As you have already noticed, you can access Leaked again. There is a simple answer to this.

I assumed that ISPs might have filtered our website and was surprised that a community where 50% of the discussions are about music could be filtered at all, because that would be censorship.

Because I only use a VPN anyway, I didn't even notice this.

Now it turns out that our DNS provider, ddos-guard.net from Russia, has probably been completely blocked and isolated from most countries. Either the provider itself has blocked the countries, or it was the countries themselves. We have now changed providers.

Will the advertising pop-ups remain?
Unfortunately yes, we are currently looking for web hosting instead of dedicated servers to reduce costs, our website now has a very large database. Web hosting with a lot of storage space is hardly available, if at all. That's why we have to use the pop-ups to cover the costs until we find a solution.

Mail server?
Here too, the situation remains the same: as long as we can't afford it, we'll have to do without it until we can reduce the costs.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards
Admin

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hey tardo! Just quoting you here so you can read up on this and maybe dust those cobwebs off your brain, cheers Retard 👍

Cheers 😍

hope you'll make enough money off pop up ads in your own site to buy a new toy car for your twelfth birthady, kid!
love you ❤️

• cwl
Reactions: FinalxNinja
Top Bottom