ANNOUNCEMENT Upcoming forum updates in November

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
Antiviruses blacklisted the site.
Leaked.cx blocked and unreachable unless you turn your av off...

I knew this would happen the minute I read 'changes'...

Reactions: blueboy5555

Zebulon

Family Member
Feb 3, 2021
The forum has suffered because of no updates, so the following new content is now being added by the Admins.

• Mail server will be fixed, a separate server will be organized (thanks to current forum advertising with banners)
  • Audio player in the profiles will be fixed (for account upgrades).
  • More new features for account upgrades (Donator, MVP, Champion, God and so on)
  • Groupbuy marketplace where you can bid, which is directly integrated in the forum here.
  • Forum category enhancements. (New forums will be added to reach and discuss with a wider audience)
  • Private banner ads for external websites will be possible for a monthly fee. This way we can also get rid of the current banner ads.
  • Minor bugfixes with addons and forum software.

For the current bannerads, your support is important if you would click on them once a day. This is enough for the support.

We are open to further suggestions. I will also participate more actively in the forum again.
an Electronic Music Leaks section (separated from Other Genres which is mainly pop) would be cool to have

• RT
Reactions: soosyboosy
D

Deleted member 85845

Antiviruses blacklisted the site.
Leaked.cx blocked and unreachable unless you turn your av off...

I knew this would happen the minute I read 'changes'...
what antivirus is blocking you? my anti virus is so good it takes on challenges and downloads viruses just to defeat them .

• cwl
Reactions: chewy

dannyranger32

Legendary Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can we get a search update so it will show every single thread from the named artist

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
Site does not even fully load on pcs right now.
Is this what the November update was all about?

edit:

it seems to work now, but wtf is going on anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: dannyranger32
Top Bottom