INFORMATION Statement: The inaccessibility of Leaked

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
You’re like the gay version of dannyranger but even more annoying somehow

kid, i'll try not to be too brutal but let me be frank: you seem pretty obsessed with the gay subject and the whole penis thing...
you apparently find it attractive and interesting more than how much a homosexual person, or a woman would rightly do.
ever thought about some kind of gay-line support or some kind of psychological support?
i'm sure there must be some kind of help in the country you ive in, it might help.
good luck kid! 🤗

LiIWayne

Family Member
Dec 28, 2021
Why not bring back banner ads rather than pop ups? Or at least banners + less pop ups

americana

Comfortable Member
Feb 3, 2021
Since this ”TikTok” bill will prohibit internet based services from “foreign adversaries,” what will happen to this site ?

Bruhbrahbreh

Comfortable Member
Jan 18, 2023
I assumed that ISPs might have filtered our website and was surprised that a community where 50% of the discussions are about music could be filtered at all, because that would be censorship.
lol?

Unfortunately yes, we are currently looking for web hosting instead of dedicated servers to reduce costs,

For a forum? That hosts....some pictures? R O T F L

What in the incompetent snail IQ...

loon93

Aug 11, 2022
lol?

For a forum? That hosts....some pictures? R O T F L

What in the incompetent snail IQ...

You think a database containing over 1.5 million posts is only around 10 MB in size?

read here:

if they allow attachments here, then its probably around 80 - 100GB in size here.
You cant find webhosting in such huge storage space :sweeped:
Finding a webhosting which is safe against RIAA and others, its impossible to get it cheap.

They probably use here aswell caching system to reduce system load. Which also contains storage space.

So running this site without ads and for free, is not cheap :justreally:

Top Bottom