INFORMATION Advertisement in our forum

connor22

BANNED
Oct 20, 2023
everytime you visit forums or only once?
if i was long enough on some thread when i click to go back they would appear, but as far as i see now they're gone, ill inform you if they continue to appear

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
this happens aswell when the site is flagged as fradulent (music leaking site). rightsholders contact antivirus company to flag such websites as virus to scare users for visiting the site. the best reason to prevent such issue is, remove the antivirus, in todays age you dont need useless antivirus software. they just earn money with you guys and bomb you with malware aswell :D

i reactivated the banners again, let me know if still popups appear.
advertisement company told me they deactivated it. but not sure yet.

I definitely won't browse without any av shield considering I buy stuff online using my cc, and I have important stuff uploaded both on clouds and stored on my pc.
That's a risk I won't take.
Most probably it has to do with the recent 'updates' or 'changes', it's easy to mess things up and end up being blocked like all the spammy site that get blocked by antiviruses.
Leaked.cx has always worked superfine up to now , and the site content has always been the same.

derp23

Comfortable Member
Feb 8, 2021
whatever happened to those ads that were sponsoring for some anime site

Seandc02

Comfortable Member
Feb 1, 2021
the popups were literally not even active for 24hours and it got flagged. lmfao oh well :idksmoking:
Lmao

I was half joking when I said that but when I started getting notifications I was second guessing myself. Turning off the pop-up ads seems to calm Avira and Avast down so it's something to do with the ad system itself

To clarify it would be opt in rather than forced if it really did exist, but I don't expect it to be

Reactions: 808Dream

Eye

Legendary Member
Jan 30, 2021

• cwl
Reactions: blueboy5555 and gbx

die4it

May 21, 2023
Due to a lack of income from our community, we unfortunately have no choice but to place advertisements in our forum. We thank you for your understanding.

We have gotten by without ads for almost 3 years, unfortunately we can no longer do without them.

I recommend that most people use adblockers or upgrade their account. By upgrading, no more ads will appear on the website.

If you have other suggestions, please let us know. Free to open discuss here.

Read here about incoming updates:

Yours sincerely
The administration
As soon as a I open the ducking website it reroutes me smh

Top Bottom