Rs Eveland

Stalker
Administrator
MVP
VIP
Jan 30, 2021
UndaWator -> ATLantis ⬆👍
How do I see the marketplace/Buy songs?

When you get 25 messages, the marketplace will appear for you. Please be prepared to wait up to two hours after getting your 25th message for the section to appear (And remember, do not spam to get the 25 messages.)
Messages in SPC, on profiles, and in conversations do not count towards your visible number.

Can I change my name?

To access username changes, you can upgrade your account here: https://leaked.cx/account/upgrades

How do I get verified?

Once you have unlocked the marketplace, you will see a verification section. You can make a thread with your snippet(s) and a trusted higher-up staff member will evaluate them, afterwards approving/denying your request. Your snippets are secure and only accessible by the most trusted, longest serving staff members. Please wait up to a week for this process, as many verification requests are submitted every day.
Also, see: https://leaked.cx/threads/get-verified-much-faster.133028/

What does (Insert Role) mean?

Please see the Role Info thread - https://leaked.cx/threads/role-info.14199/ for information on relevant roles.

How do I set a signature?

Full signatures are available to those with 500 messages or the MVP account upgrade. If you have just reached 500 messages, please wait up to two hours for the site to sync and grant you access to your signature.

I’d like to contribute to the blog, how can I get the Author role?

Please submit an article you have written either by posting it in a discussion section or sending it in a conversation message to a staff member.

I got MVP, what is this red zero?

A known bug. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future but for now, it will just have to be dealt with.

How do I advance in ranks?

Excluding custom upgrade titles, your account will start at ‘New Member’ and proceed from there based on your message count.

How do I embed a picture properly?

After uploading your picture anywhere (Fast: paste into a discord bot message, Slow: upload to Imgur or similar service) Right-click anywhere on the picture. Select “Copy Image Address” or equivalent (Discord will give you the ‘Copy Link’ option). On Leaked.cx, open the drop-down menu for “Attachments” and choose insert image. Paste in the previously copied link.
Alternatively, in select sections, you can also upload an image straight from your computer.

Why did my post get deleted?

Your post violated one or more of the site rules, which are also posted in this section.

Can I sign into my old account?

Unfortunately, you will need to make a new account for LEAKED.CX. LEAKTH.IS accounts are not saved in the system.

Why haven’t the mods taken down this post?

Although the administrators and moderators of LEAKED.CX will attempt to keep all objectionable content off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all content. However, using the Report button, which can be seen on the bottom left of every message on the site, you can call the staff’s attention to your problem and ensure it is dealt with swiftly.

Can I be a mod?

No.

Can I delete my account?

We do not allow users to delete their own accounts for security reasons. However, leaked.cx/account/deactivate will allow you to temporarily or permanently mark your account as dormant.

Why can't I react to posts?

Due to the prevalence of spammer(s), users with under 25 messages can no longer use the react feature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom