INFORMATION Advertisement in our forum

PRIVATEFIEND

BANNED
Sep 6, 2023
I have a handful of propositions that I would appreciate if the Staff & Owners would take into consideration for the better future, sustainability and income of the site.

I also propose that we start start selling user information to specific entities instead of corporations.

I propose the idea that the Leakth.is moderators Take loans from the Juice WRLD Community specifically @Googly.

I propose the idea to work on a collaborative project with krakenfiles and dbree, the details of the project would be the following;
The Leakth.is staff would monitor every leak posted onto the site with those websites, and since they are in co-operation with them, they have the power to embed Bitcoin miners into every download, making them trillionaires.

These are the only proposals that I will hand out for free.

I urge the Staff & Owners to contact me immediately for consulation, I believe if I would be a great fit for the non-existant marketing team. (As shown from the wonderful ideas I have brought up)

yuh

🤍
Champion
MVP
Donator
Clown
Middleman Required
Verified
Author
May 19, 2023
Due to a lack of income from our community, we unfortunately have no choice but to place advertisements in our forum. We thank you for your understanding.

We have gotten by without ads for almost 3 years, unfortunately we can no longer do without them.

I recommend that most people use adblockers or upgrade their account. By upgrading, no more ads will appear on the website.

If you have other suggestions, please let us know. Free to open discuss here.

Read here about incoming updates:

Yours sincerely
The administration
I just bought an account upgrade (MVP) and i'm still getting ads and pop ups.

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
yall can buy unreleased music but not fund your own site im cryin 😭

That's what I was thinking too actually.

It's all a huge f mess right now, hope it'll be fixed and a less cancerous solution will be found.

devvv

Comfortable Member
May 15, 2023
Popups was a test, but removed it. We dont need annoying ass popups here.

Only banner ads currently. So it should be enough.
Supporting the community by clicking daily on banners is enough to finance the servers here.
well this was a lie 😭

Ryann

Apr 18, 2021
yeah ads like these are extremely obnoxious and makes it damn near impossible to browse on a phone. it's took me four minutes to stop getting pop ups, that's actually fucking mental man. what are y'all thinking with ads like this

• RT
Reactions: devvv

devvv

Comfortable Member
May 15, 2023
still getting them ….
yea i couldn’t even get on the fucking site. most sites with popup ads usually go away when you close the tab and go back into the site but no, every time i go on the site it’s a shitty ad shoved right in my face

devvv

Comfortable Member
May 15, 2023
yeah ads like these are extremely obnoxious and makes it damn near impossible to browse on a phone. it's took me four minutes to stop getting pop ups, that's actually fucking mental man. what are y'all thinking with ads like this
yea i don’t really wanna get adblock for iphone but i guess i gotta get it now.

Sniper

Legendary Member
Jan 31, 2021
I just tried opening this site in an incognito tab and i couldn't even get past the pop ups lmao, yall gotta fix that

• RT
Reactions: devvv
Top Bottom