INFORMATION Advertisement in our forum

Yooohahahhh

Comfortable Member
Jul 23, 2022
Just don't make the site literally unusable with pop-ups again other than that pay da billsđź‘Ť

Torelli

Family Member
BANNED
Aug 11, 2021
Popups was a test, but removed it. We dont need annoying ass popups here.

Only banner ads currently. So it should be enough.
Supporting the community by clicking daily on banners is enough to finance the servers here.
A test? To see how many ppl complain?

Torelli

Family Member
BANNED
Aug 11, 2021
ive disabled ads for the time being until @admin can fix the popups. yes im also getting them too and yes i agree the popups were making the site unusable.
So then why do you have developer badge if you incapable of removing something that got added yesterday

(srs question)

Eye

Legendary Member
Jan 30, 2021
We need to unban Beyonce so he can impression farm us back into profit

WEOMTOPPY

Legendary Member
Dec 14, 2022
Popups was a test, but removed it. We dont need annoying ass popups here.

Only banner ads currently. So it should be enough.
Supporting the community by clicking daily on banners is enough to finance the servers here.
Bro no one is clicking that shit bro be honest niggas gon get all types of malware, ransomware, Trojans, spyware on they computer if they click it

Seandc02

Comfortable Member
Feb 1, 2021
Bro no one is clicking that shit bro be honest niggas gon get all types of malware, ransomware, Trojans, spyware on they computer if they click it
You say this like anyone reputable would want to have ads on a music leak website.

Also The fact that ads had to be turned off because they kept redirecting to malicious sites

My proposal is adding a mining script to the site instead of ads but It would probably also mean more anti viruses would start blocking this website

Malwarebytes doesn't like the site as is

Edit: Avira and Avast are now also flagging the site as malware. Was my request actually taken seriously? :dead:

Last edited:
Reactions: 808Dream

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
antivirus detects site as malicious now, just wanted to let you know that it's impossible to visit leaked.cx unless you turn av off...

• cwl
Reactions: hesmylord

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
antivirus detects site as malicious now, just wanted to let you know that it's impossible to visit leaked.cx unless you turn av off...

this happens aswell when the site is flagged as fradulent (music leaking site). rightsholders contact antivirus company to flag such websites as virus to scare users for visiting the site. the best reason to prevent such issue is, remove the antivirus, in todays age you dont need useless antivirus software. they just earn money with you guys and bomb you with malware aswell :D

i reactivated the banners again, let me know if still popups appear.
advertisement company told me they deactivated it. but not sure yet.

• RT
Reactions: mint e

connor22

BANNED
Oct 20, 2023
this happens aswell when the site is flagged as fradulent (music leaking site). rightsholders contact antivirus company to flag such websites as virus to scare users for visiting the site. the best reason to prevent such issue is, remove the antivirus, in todays age you dont need useless antivirus software. they just earn money with you guys and bomb you with malware aswell :D

i reactivated the banners again, let me know if still popups appear.
advertisement company told me they deactivated it. but not sure yet.
they do appear

Top Bottom