INFORMATION Advertisement in our forum

loon93

Aug 11, 2022
You niggas don't know DNS blocking, do you?
If a website is only accessible via VPN, your internet provider has blocked the website leaked.cx via DNS and this usually happens at court level when the RIAA, for example, forces internet providers to have a website blocked via DNS. Then a website is only accessible via VPN or DNS over HTTPS on the browser.

It's not leaked.cx's fault.

Rights holders can force ISPs to block websites via DNS, if they see they can't shut down the website themselves the last solution is a DNS block.

devvv

Comfortable Member
May 15, 2023
You niggas don't know DNS blocking, do you?
If a website is only accessible via VPN, your internet provider has blocked the website leaked.cx via DNS and this usually happens at court level when the RIAA, for example, forces internet providers to have a website blocked via DNS. Then a website is only accessible via VPN or DNS over HTTPS on the browser.

It's not leaked.cx's fault.

Rights holders can force ISPs to block websites via DNS, if they see they can't shut down the website themselves the last solution is a DNS block.
just found out it had nothing to do with the vpn i think but maybe thats me just being an idiot and not understanding any of this stuff lmao, when i disconnected the vpn and refreshed leaked, it was working the exact same as when i had the vpn on. leaked has been working for like an hour or two now, its still slow but it seems a bit better.

loon93

Aug 11, 2022
just found out it had nothing to do with the vpn i think but maybe thats me just being an idiot and not understanding any of this stuff lmao, when i disconnected the vpn and refreshed leaked, it was working the exact same as when i had the vpn on. leaked has been working for like an hour or two now, its still slow but it seems a bit better.

leaked.cx is hosting on russian servers.
so i wouldnt be wondered if some countries decide to cutoff connection to russia or make it slower.

Reactions: devvv

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
Its crazy y’all seem comfortable letting this site just fall off… we need the glory leakth.is days back!

Exactly.
Hope they're not doing it thinking to get money because what you get from ads is ridiculous, truly not worth messing a site up for pocket change.
Don't know why they're doing it.

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
just stop for god's sake
every day is messier, who the hell is handling this ads shit??

frezling

Comfortable Member
Feb 2, 2021
Really love the new ad that invisibly covers the entire screen so if you click anywhere it redirects you to a straight up scam. Great site guys keep up the good work.

Reactions: 808Dream

TimTri

Feb 7, 2021
I now get a full-screen ad almost every time I click on anything. This is truly horrifying, normally this only happens on shady scam sites and not on forums maintained by actual humans.

frezling

Comfortable Member
Feb 2, 2021
Just a thought, but you fucking morons won't get any ad money regardless if no one uses the site anymore because it's genuinely unnavigable from how absurd the pop up bullshit is

marcussaxta

Comfortable Member
Apr 17, 2022
idc about the ads honestly but for real can you just make the site load again. doesn't load at all on mobile anymore, half the images never load on Mac, and each page takes centuries. dogshit site now

Top Bottom