INFORMATION Advertisement in our forum

curtains

Oct 16, 2023
Finland
thank you for these ads holy shit, i got 4 million euros! Now i can buy all the grails

RedPanda

Comfortable Member
Mar 4, 2023
It is almost like this gradually gets worse every couple days, now invisible ads every page:00000

WEOMTOPPY

Legendary Member
Dec 14, 2022
Not gon lie it's ridiculous that we have to get a vpn to get the website to even load properly I hope whoever runs this website fixes the loading issue now

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
Is there a way to stop this site webmaster's panicking frenzy?
Can't he just please hold from messing things up more and more every passing minute?
Pages won't even f load!

Last edited:

smc

May 31, 2021
Is there a way to stop this site webmaster's panicking frenzy?
Can't he just please hold from messing things up more and more every passing minute?
Pages won't even f load!

I dead thought i was the only one getting 1999 dialup ass speed on this website for no reason. What the fuck is going on lmfaooo

smc

May 31, 2021
Niggas want everything 4 free but if they need to pay for 0 ads on website, they cry like babies :dam:
Being fr for a minute the intrusive ass ads are an issue of companies probably not wanting to associate with the activity that goes on in this forum, but even then it sounds like they copped out to some insanely horrible system (not on purpose) that is barely usable and tanking their website, can we just get like fake mobile game ads instead of the internet equivalent of used heroin needles idgi

808Dream

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2021
Got scammed :notsweeped:(

You paid and you get scammy ads like it's a rogue site managed by bots anyway?
They got your 1,600,00 and still they need pocket change out of scammy ads?
It never rains, it pours, I have no words.
Ask your big money back :cwlg:

Last edited:

Fran

Comfortable Member
Jan 30, 2021
I was ok with some ads in the website… now, an ad pops up every time you click wherever in the website.
Guess what? The traffic in this forum will decrease like an Israeli rocket goes down to Gaza

• Clown
Reactions: madisonbeers

Starvin

Legendary Member
Jan 31, 2021
Being fr for a minute the intrusive ass ads are an issue of companies probably not wanting to associate with the activity that goes on in this forum, but even then it sounds like they copped out to some insanely horrible system (not on purpose) that is barely usable and tanking their website, can we just get like fake mobile game ads instead of the internet equivalent of used heroin needles idgi
tbh the ads aren't even the worst part of the website, it's the website being unusable. every page takes forever to load. even making this comment it took a little bit for the reply to thread page to load up. when i click on a leak, if it doesn't take a while to load, there's a 502 or 504 error that pops up.

an inactivity error came up while this comment was being posted 😭

Top Bottom