ANNOUNCEMENT New Staff, Promotions

Rs Eveland

Stalker
Administrator
VIP
Jan 30, 2021
UndaWator -> ATLantis ⬆👍
Hello dearly valued LEAKEDCX users.

We recieved 100+ applications and are happy to finally be able to announce our new team members. We have a several long standing members you all know and love as well as some newer faces joining us.

@Pop - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Frst - HH, OM Leaks
@Relax - HH, OG, OM Leaks
@madisonbeers - Other Genre Leaks
@santsa - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Lightning McQueen - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Boofus - HH, OG Leaks
@cokey - HH, OG Leaks

@Boofus and @Lightning McQueen are also still trusted middlemen.

Following our new additions, @flab , @gats , and @Luh , our former section mods, have been promoted to global moderators. I will also be replacing Alek to address some issues with admin team average height.

Thanks for your time, please treat our new staff with respect and patience as they are learning the ropes.
And finally- In accordance with Alek's last wish, @runawaytrain will be unbanned and brought back on a single warning contract, to be monitored by our new section mods.

Last edited:

Heyloboi

Dior on my Body, Head to Toe Like a Mannequin
Jan 30, 2021
21 Park Lane Circle, North York, Canada
asoftmurmur.com

We recieved 100+ applications and are happy to finally be able to announce our new team members. We have a several long standing members you all know and love as well as some newer faces joining us.

@Pop - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Frst - HH, OM Leaks
@santsa - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Boofus - HH, OG Leaks
@cokey - HH, OM Leaks

Following our new additions, @flab , @gats , and @Luh , our former section mods, have been promoted to global moderators. I will also be replacing Alek to address some issues with admin team average height.

Thanks for your time, please treat our new staff with respect and patience as they are learning the ropes.
And finally- In accordance with Alek's last wish, @runawaytrain will be unbanned and brought back on a single warning contract, to be monitored by our new section mods.
I see you were also humbling yourself. @Rs Eveland has also been promoted to Site Administrator. Congrats 🥳

HeadstrongWolf

King of the Clowns
Mar 8, 2022
Florida, USA
starmen.net

I hope this image works, if not use this url
Code:
https://media.tenor.com/iVt8L2C_J7QAAAAd/congratulations-neon-genesis-evangelion.gif

Reactions: madisonbeers
D

Deleted member 18469

@Pop - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Frst - HH, OM Leaks
@santsa - Hip-Hop Leaks
@Boofus - HH, OG Leaks
@cokey - HH, OM Leaks

congrats to the new mod team, please keep me safe from incels :pray:

• cwl
Reactions: madisonbeers

don osiris

Comfortable Member
Author
VIP
Feb 7, 2022
At long last this regime has been liberated from the rule of the illegitimate mole's tyranny. Thank you lord Guwop & Kej for answering our prayers, may your spirit continue to uplift the few real ones remaining and free us from f*ggy administration.

Top Bottom