The Sixth Annual Leakthis Awards' Results

leakedcx.png

This has been a tough year for LEAKTHIS but we have persevered(?). To begin 2024, we now present the SIXTH ANNUAL LEAKTHIS AWARDS.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR - "A GREAT CHAOS" by Ken Carson

1704657965589.jpeg

Runner up: "UTOPIA" by Travis Scott

SONG OF THE YEAR - "2024" by Playboi Carti

Runner up: "NFL" by Lil Uzi Vert

LEAK OF THE YEAR - "Made it This Far/24 songs" by Playboi Carti featuring Vory

Runner up: "Recoupe" by Lil Uzi Vert

ARTIST OF THE YEAR - Lil Uzi Vert

Runner up: Ken Carson

AUTHOR OF THE YEAR: @shutupant

Runner up: @extradity

CLOWN OF THE YEAR: "King Bob" - account unavailable

Runner up: @runawaytrain - this account is also banned so the award will go to the third runner up - being @dannyranger32 . Congratulations

STAFF OF THE YEAR - @Lightning McQueen "The Underdog"

Runner up: @inDe_eD "The Fallen"

and finally, MEMBER OF THE YEAR - @Claping

Runner up: @Young Thug

Thank you all for voting. This year, we are also bringing back last year's bonus categories, sponsored by @Jobes27 .

The Abuse of Power award, for the worst moderator as voted by you, the users, goes to @madisonbeers . Congratulations on being our first not-banned staff member to receive the award.

The 'Best Little Helper' award, for going above and beyond to help new members register in our troubling times, goes to @butoi @eyez @Flower Boy @banana shake @shartfart . Congratulations but unfortunately you still aren't getting unbanned. Last year's winner in this category went on to join the staff team, so please congratulate @Frst as well.

We will now hear a few words from the winners in each category.

Author of the year, @shutupant :

special thanks to inDe_eD for the cosign
huge thanks to more life for those books
biggest thanks to cokey for inspiration and believing in me thru it all
thank u sky for believing in me before my first article

★★ 2024 my best coming s00n ★★
Staff of the year, @Lightning McQueen :

We got Lightning McQueen as Leaked.cx staff of the year before gta6 :omg: I was not expecting this at all tbh, thank you so much to everyone who voted for me for staff of the year! Glad I was able to help out so many of you in 2023 and I hope I can do the same in 2024 :sweeped:
Since the Member of the year, @Claping could not be reached for comment, I messaged Myk on discord and told him that he had won it. Here's what he had to say:

Holy fucking shit I knew Uzi+Juice+Carti gang had my back. Shoutout @Kryptis2900 for getting me through 2023. Also I am coming out as gay. 2024 is where we all become vampleek and nettspend fans thank you leak this. 💋🦇 Daniel if ur reading this dm me
I also contacted the 3rd runner up to Clown of the year, @dannyranger32 , who had this to share.

I am very honored with this great accomplishment. I hope to achieve the same thing next year.

Roddy Ricch is my HERO
I think we all stand to learn a lot from these notable community members.
Thank you all for your patience and continued extreme devotion to the site. This concludes the 2023 LEAKTHIS Awards.

Last edited:
2023 still had shitty articles but we had almost 3x the amount so that’s a start. 2024 will have way more

The Abuse of Power award, for the worst moderator as voted by you, the users, goes to @madisonbeers . Congratulations on being our first not-banned staff member to receive the award.

Top Bottom