INFORMATION Technical work on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 867

also theres a bug when you create a thread saying an error has occurred, it creates the thread but doesnt tell me until i look for it myself

jeeve324

Legendary Member
Feb 2, 2021
theres a bug when you do certain reactions it pops up an error

it also happens when you try to use spoilers

Reactions: amokeu

Pinoy

SHIT TALKER SHIT WALKER🤮
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 30, 2021
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
I keep getting this everytime I go to a diff page on here. I'm on PC
Any ideas how to fix?

Edit: It seems to be fixed for me now!

Last edited:

sil

Legendary Member
Jan 30, 2021
My House
We moved, unfortunately it took about 3 hours because I still had some difficulties with some modules. But currently it runs without problems.

It may be that many users can not yet access the site and still see the maintenance mode as before. This is because many of them have to clear their browser cache on the smartphone or computer itself. Because the domain redirects to the new server now and the old one shows still the Maintenance Mode.

Please be sure to let me know here if you find any bugs. So that I can fix them. The current server has 10x more cores than the old one and should handle over 50'000 concurrent online users without any problems. So we are more than enough equipped for the next 10 years.

My friend is having issues with the site to the point where he can't do anything at all, and doesn't know what to do to fix it

xr8q6e

Legendary Member
BANNED
Jan 31, 2021
I would also be scared if that image popped up, honestly.

ulp

Comfortable Member
BANNED
VIP
Jan 28, 2021
you need to clear browser cache guys.

for me everything works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom