POLL Annual survey for Leaked

Choose an option what would apply to you

• I am satisfied with Leaked and do not want any changes

Votes: 648 61.1%
  • I am not satisfied with the team and would like to see changes

Votes: 128 12.1%
  • The website performance is bad for me (loading times, operating difficulties)

Votes: 72 6.8%
  • I think the website has become boring and needs changes

Votes: 224 21.1%
  • I want for account upgrades more payment methods to choose from

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • I wish to have several design to choose from

Votes: 250 23.6%
  • I think we need more filehosters to choose from

Votes: 296 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyBreezyCz

Family Member
Feb 3, 2021
Proxima B
I Swear to god... MY ONE AND ONLY ISSUE ON THIS SITE IS @ BEYONCE!!!!

like Mods can you pleaseeee deactivate this fool, nobody thinks its funny, its just straight annoying to see them stupid posts every day with a dumbass summary or opinion. Every time I open a new post from Beyonce it radiates the same feeling u get from the idiots who use Reddit for music info. It's truly sad. If you're reading this @beyonce please for the sake of everyone on this site with the correct amount of chromosomes. PLEASE GO TO REDDIT, they'd probably treat ya like a king.

mods that's all I ask

2Toasty4u

Comfortable Member
Feb 14, 2021
Please add an area for actual “other media leaks” such as tv shows, movies, photo shoots, etc. was cool to see whenever things popped up

Reactions: soosyboosy

bus

Boss
Verified
Jan 30, 2021
I am not satisfied with the current mod team. I would be a great addition.

Reactions: Seconds
D

Deleted member 91169

xf plugin to make certain sections (leaks) only allow links on a domain whitelist (just make sure to do root domain & *.domain) to stop these retard adfly kids. super simple to do please i beg yuo

Comfortable Member
Feb 3, 2021
more transparency in user bans / reasons for why they were banned would be nice to know.
but the community aspect has essentially died from certain ppl bullying users off the site lol.
shit is lame but not much u can do about it, especially since the whole thing of holding mp3 files usually leads to ppl gettin pretty large egos / superiority complexes 😭

Dodgest

Comfortable Member
Apr 13, 2021
The cockroach doesn't know what's real & what's not! Someday I will pay a hacker to stop the bug from touching my profile. I will make it where no one on this site but me can alter it.

There should also be a paid service to remove warnings (like 25$ a pop) & maybe 100 to remove a ban. I'm going to find the person who reported my post & ask them why they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom