POLL Annual survey for Leaked

Choose an option what would apply to you

• I am satisfied with Leaked and do not want any changes

Votes: 648 61.1%
  • I am not satisfied with the team and would like to see changes

Votes: 128 12.1%
  • The website performance is bad for me (loading times, operating difficulties)

Votes: 72 6.8%
  • I think the website has become boring and needs changes

Votes: 224 21.1%
  • I want for account upgrades more payment methods to choose from

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • I wish to have several design to choose from

Votes: 250 23.6%
  • I think we need more filehosters to choose from

Votes: 296 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
We have been in existence for more than a year and will continue to do so for the next years. What is important is how satisfied some users are with us. That is why I am starting a survey.

This survey I start as an administrator "without" consultation with our team interna. That's why nobody knows about it. The goal is to get some information and future plans through surveys.

You can select the polls above. Several choices are possible.

The poll will remain open for 7 days. After that I consult the team interna in the forum for further steps and discussions. There are no guarantees of change through surveys. It serves as feedback for us.

These surveys are anonymous and cannot be viewed by anyone.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
We have been in existence for more than a year and will continue to do so for the next years. What is important is how satisfied some users are with us. That is why I am starting a survey.

This survey I start as an administrator "without" consultation with our team interna. That's why nobody knows about it. The goal is to get some information and future plans through surveys.

You can select the polls above. Several choices are possible.

The poll will remain open for 7 days. After that I consult the team interna in the forum for further steps and discussions. There are no guarantees of change through surveys. It serves as feedback for us.
thanks admin. i will surely participate

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
The good news is, our servers are in Russia. I don't think our friends from RIAA are welcome in Russia. Путин разберется с этим.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom