ANNOUNCEMENT Advertisement removed - Donations needed.

darkpen

Legendary Member
May 28, 2021
I thought people knew if you used a vpn there wouldn’t be any ads

WesternWind

Family Member
Mar 5, 2023
Work with community--make a monthly site gb where ppl pitch a few decent songs to leak when the server cost is fundraised--maybe raise 300$ so they get a little kickback anyway. Thats how they got Can u Be bought.

Alternatively, take this plan and if a significant buy is going on that month(Uzi, Ye, whatever) tack 225 on to the price and get a bonus to leak when this money is raised

yomegonightcore

Comfortable Member
Aug 19, 2021
We are currently in the process of developing our own crypto payment system to ensure 100% security. Our old gateway from Coinbase Commerce now requires KYC, which is out of the question for us.

Until then, please send your payments for upgrades and donations to this Bitcoin wallet:
bc1qqvemxpqwj8uyflkaucfy8nknm3pau44th6jltz

After you have sent the amount for your upgrade or donation, please write a PM to me here with the transaction ID so that I can manually credit you with the upgrades. I will list donations on the donation page.

Please keep in mind that the activation is not immediate, but usually in 24 - 48 hours.
just use monero it's actually secure unlike bitshit and etheretard. also based chrono trigger enjoyer

Jisenku

Comfortable Member
Feb 9, 2023
just use monero it's actually secure unlike bitshit and etheretard. also based chrono trigger enjoyer
yea im pretty sure the reason why they're using bitcoin and eth is bc its more commonly used, ofc we wanna switch to monero, but not everyone has monero, more people are dependent on bitcoin/eth or sell for bitcoin/eth.

3xh

Comfortable Member
Apr 19, 2023
can yall please fix the discord integration on the site
people cant login to their accounts with discord

Top Bottom