ANNOUNCEMENT Advertisement removed - Donations needed.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE, PLEASE READ HERE:

Dear community,

The advertising pop-ups were too annoying and they had little to no use. Unfortunately, it is also too short with the income with popups.

Our server costs are currently $225 per month.

Donations: https://leaked.cx/donate/

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to compensate for them through upgrades or donations. So I'm currently creating a widget on the homepage or on the sideboard. Our community depends on the donations. The invoice for the server must always be paid on the 5th of the month. If we can't do this with the upgrades or donations, I'm sorry to have to tell you that leaked.cx can't be in normal operation.

I ask you not to make any donations and upgrades for the next 24 hours from this thread now on. A new crypto gateway platform is currently being set up. The current one no longer works. Thank you very much for your support.

Greetings Your administration

Last edited:

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Nigga so the 2 grand i just donated is lost???

No, it has not disappeared. It still comes to our wallet, but because the script has been updated, it was not displayed correctly on our forum. That's why everything always had to be done manually.

Im currently in process updating the outdated script

UrusExpert

Comfortable Member
Dec 26, 2022
No, it has not disappeared. It still comes to our wallet, but because the script has been updated, it was not displayed correctly on our forum. That's why everything always had to be done manually.

Im currently in process updating the outdated script
hate to break it to u i didnt donate 2k just wanted to ratio you no hard feelings man

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
We are currently in the process of developing our own crypto payment system to ensure 100% security. Our old gateway from Coinbase Commerce now requires KYC, which is out of the question for us.

Until then, please send your payments for upgrades and donations to this Bitcoin wallet:
bc1qqvemxpqwj8uyflkaucfy8nknm3pau44th6jltz

After you have sent the amount for your upgrade or donation, please write a PM to me here with the transaction ID so that I can manually credit you with the upgrades. I will list donations on the donation page.

Please keep in mind that the activation is not immediate, but usually in 24 - 48 hours.

Last edited:

don osiris

Comfortable Member
Author
VIP
Feb 7, 2022
We are currently in the process of developing our own crypto payment system to ensure 100% security. Our old gateway from Coinbase Commerce now requires KYC, which is out of the question for us.

Until then, please send your payments for upgrades and donations to this Bitcoin wallet:
bc1qqvemxpqwj8uyflkaucfy8nknm3pau44th6jltz

After you have sent the amount for your upgrade or donation, please write a PM to me here with the transaction ID so that I can manually credit you with the upgrades. I will list donations on the donation page.

Thanks Nigga

WEOMTOPPY

Legendary Member
Dec 14, 2022
UPDATE, PLEASE READ HERE:

Dear community,

The advertising pop-ups were too annoying and they had little to no use. Unfortunately, it is also too short with the income with popups.

Our server costs are currently $225 per month.

Donations: https://leaked.cx/donate/

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to compensate for them through upgrades or donations. So I'm currently creating a widget on the homepage or on the sideboard. Our community depends on the donations. The invoice for the server must always be paid on the 5th of the month. If we can't do this with the upgrades or donations, I'm sorry to have to tell you that leaked.cx can't be in normal operation.

I ask you not to make any donations and upgrades for the next 24 hours from this thread now on. A new crypto gateway platform is currently being set up. The current one no longer works. Thank you very much for your support.

Greetings Your administration
Yeeeeah about time

Top Bottom