Top 10 Worst Suggestions

76459074-8F07-4CDD-BC36-9B0EBBE5C02D.jpeg

#1 - “Flashbang someone for $1,” by Zero.

This is the WORST idea EVER. Basically, you pay $1 to make someone’s layout white ONE TIME. This is terrible because some people already have the light layout, and people with epilepsy could get seizures, causing a possible LAWSUIT to the Leaked team.

#2 - “snippet section,” by Felix.

This would make a new section in the site for snippets. This is stupid because this is a LEAK website, and that’s what discussion is for, to discuss about any new music snippets that may be for sale, or already online.

#3 - “Avicii Prefix,” by SwedeMix.

I don’t even need to tell you why this is stupid. WHEN THE FUCK HAS AVICII MUSIC EVER LEAKED, AND EVEN IF IT HAS, WHO HAS GIVEN A FUCK???

Exactly, nobody, and that’s why this suggestion is stupid.

#4 - “Block button,” by me.

Yes, i’m sorry to you and myself. This was a horrible idea. The ignore button works perfectly fine and there’s many ways to avoid certain users that you may hate. You can ignore me if you want, it’s that easy.

#5 - “Clans (Monthly Payment),” by MarioBELEAUA.

With six total downvotes, this suggestion is HORRIBLE. Who the fuck wants clans? Nobody! Why would a person that’s not high as a kite pay $50/mo. or $200 as a one-time payment for a group chat??? That’s what DM’s are for! On top of this, ranks were also thought of, just like the Clash games. Terrible and extremely useless idea.

#6 - “❤️ Reaction,” by Phan.

This is not facebook. Thumbs up, clown and laughing emojis is all we need. Not terrible, but insanely useless. Show love in the comments.

#7 - “Password reset for anyone who has no logged in in the past month,” by snowsquire.

This idea is horrible. Not everyone checks the site daily. Some people take breaks without deactivating. Some people don’t have enough unique passwords that they can remember their login for this site. And it’d be horrible for the next idea.

#8 - “let us have the banned names,” by ethan.

Let’s say the previous idea existed. Most likely, with that system, you would get banned if you didn’t change your password after being prompted a few dozen times. Your name is then gone because of this idea. But then you get your account back and unbanned, and now your username is “User262789” or “OriginallyChosenName262789”

You would be very upset, especially if it was a short username, which i’m pretty sure was the point of that suggestion.

#9 - “copy reddit gold,” by snowsquire.

The most downvoted suggestion. The stupidest suggestion. Who would pay money to give awards or clown awards to somebody. That’s what gifting roles to someone or harassing them is.

And last but not least,

#10 - “add a politics + science section,” by tommy1600.

Let me explain in careful details why this is bad.

Leaked is NOT a U.S. only website by any means. If we had this section, we would hear about so many leaders from other countries that it would get insanely boring extremely fast. Second, who even wants to talk about science on a music leak forum???

11.) "Most messages," by MCMikwy1998

no. this is fucking stupid. chronically online. go find god. get help.

Now, my top 10 has finished, but here’s some runner-ups:

1.) “Invite System,” by ulp.

This would make the site very small, and could’ve shrunk the site by over 50% if put into effect. Luckily, the admins knew this and it did not happen.

2.) Add a separate leaks category for Source Code and whatnot,” by VPGx.

When do we ever get source code? We haven’t even gotten the GTA 5 source code yet. And that’s literally out there.

3.) “Auto lock old posts,” by Neon 999.

This would be stupid because in order to keep a leak in circulation, re-ups need to be requested, or else eventually nobody will have it anymore and the leak is gone.

That’s it for my list, and I hope you agree with my opinions on this. If you don’t, that’s fully okay. But here’s one we should definitely add:

Author of the Month: chosen by whichever article of the month gets the most likes, and the winner gets a month of MVP. Along with a tweaked badge that was originally included in the old post, found here.

Anyways, this was just to get some more content out and work on my writing. Either “How to Market Your Music” will be released next, or “Faces: The Impact of Mac Miller.” I would also like to note that this article was NOT made to slander anybody who made a suggestion.

If you enjoyed reading this, please let me know by telling me in the comments or leaving a like.
Have a good rest of your day.

- shutupant

Last edited:
Let’s say the previous idea existed. Most likely, with that system, you would get banned if you didn’t change your password after being prompted a few dozen times. Your name is then gone because of this idea. But then you get your account back and unbanned, and now your username is “User262789” or “OriginallyChosenName262789”

You would be very upset, especially if it was a short username, which i’m pretty sure was the point of that suggestion.
my idea sucks because a hypothetical rule someone else suggested that will never take place could ruin my suggestion

Own a label, I gotta get smarter (Spider)
I don't trust women, so I thank God that I had some daughters (Woo)
I'm the youngest, but yet I'm richer than every one of my brothers (Let's go)
I took flawless baguettes and put it on my mama and father
L.A., I get my pills from a doctor
Pimpin' a couple of bitches at Copper
I didn't like that pic, now crop it
You talkin' 'bout a check, now stop it
Water slip off my wrist, it's droppin'
Now I got a couple baguettes in my pocket
Big B, I been rockin' Chanel, then throwin' up Cs and that's for Charlie, ha
Point it out, you know I'ma buy it
Yeah, I was livin' my life on a yacht (Uh)
I ain't takin' my chain off, thot (Nah)
Like the way that you suckin' my cock (Woo-woo)
Got some Act', then let's go get a pop (Let's go)
Took the latch off and went to the top (Let's go)
Niggas tried to say that I wasn't hot
Now they say I don't belong in this spot, ha, uh

Metro, Metro, Metro bought me a painting from Basel (Woo)
I went two-tone on my bezel, Baccarat the candles
Maybach, gettin' me some top, meanwhile I flip the channel
Bigger than the president, now my whole life a scandal, yeah
Spider, spider, spider, please dismiss these writers, yeah
Caught up with your wifey and one night her, ayy
I put that shit on, I'm a fuckin' striker
Yeah, leather on, leather on leather like a fuckin' biker

Yeah, droppin' the top on the Lambo', know it's a 'mando, yeah
Yeah, whole life still a gamble, mob life just like Sopranos
Yeah, Gallery Department, no sandals, and it's camo
My wrist is a chandelier, no beer over here, rock crocodile sandals all year
Better have manners right here, my family right here, nigga, both of my parents right here
Droppin' my album this year, nobody gettin' spared, nigga, both of my banners right there
Know you see the fish-bowl tint and the motor geeked up, that's a motherfuckin' cam right there
Know you see the blam right there, they ain't playin' right there, they'll pull up in a Sedan right there
Hundred bands sittin' right there, you ain't gettin' no smoke, you a run for a band right there
All yo' opps in your face and you runnin' 'round this place, we ain't gettin' yo' man right there
I put the rose, rose, diamonds to poke in my motherfuckin' nose
She my sex slave, and she still don't let me pay though

Metro, Metro, Metro bought me a painting from Basel (Metro)
Caught up with your wifey, and one night her, ayy
I put that shit on, I'm a fuckin' striker, yeah
Leather on, leather on leather like a fuckin' biker

I been fresh as hell every time you see me on sight
Anything happen, my kids got Ms so everything alright
I done got used to takin' pills and bein' up all night
Metro Boomin want some more, nigga

Reactions: Badly
View attachment 19889

This is the WORST idea EVER. Basically, you pay $1 to make someone’s layout white ONE TIME. This is terrible because some people already have the light layout, and people with epilepsy could get seizures, causing a possible LAWSUIT to the Leaked team.

This would make a new section in the site for snippets. This is stupid because this is a LEAK website, and that’s what discussion is for, to discuss about any new music snippets that may be for sale, or already online.

I don’t even need to tell you why this is stupid. WHEN THE FUCK HAS AVICII MUSIC EVER LEAKED, AND EVEN IF IT HAS, WHO HAS GIVEN A FUCK???

Yes, i’m sorry to you and myself. This was a horrible idea. The ignore button works perfectly fine and there’s many ways to avoid certain users that you may hate. You can ignore me if you want, it’s that easy.

With six total downvotes, this suggestion is HORRIBLE. Who the fuck wants clans? Nobody! Why would a person that’s not high as a kite pay $50/mo. or $200 as a one-time payment for a group chat??? That’s what DM’s are for! On top of this, ranks were also thought of, just like the Clash games. Terrible and extremely useless idea.

This is not facebook. Thumbs up, clown and laughing emojis is all we need. Not terrible, but insanely useless. Show love in the comments.

#7 - “Password reset for anyone who has no logged in in the past month,” by snowsquire.

This idea is horrible. Not everyone checks the site daily. Some people take breaks without deactivating. Some people don’t have enough unique passwords that they can remember their login for this site. And it’d be horrible for the next idea.

The most downvoted suggestion. The stupidest suggestion. Who would pay money to give awards or clown awards to somebody. That’s what gifting roles to someone or harassing them is.

And last but not least,

Leaked is NOT a U.S. only website by any means. If we had this section, we would hear about so many leaders from other countries that it would get insanely boring extremely fast. Second, who even wants to talk about science on a music leak forum???

This would make the site very small, and could’ve shrunk the site by over 50% if put into effect. Luckily, the admins knew this and it did not happen.

When do we ever get source code? We haven’t even gotten the GTA 5 source code yet. And that’s literally out there.

This would be stupid because in order to keep a leak in circulation, re-ups need to be requested, or else eventually nobody will have it anymore and the leak is gone.

That’s it for my list, and I hope you agree with my opinions on this. If you don’t, that’s fully okay. But here’s one we should definitely add:

Author of the Month: chosen by whichever article of the month gets the most likes, and the winner gets a month of MVP. Along with a tweaked badge that was originally included in the old post, found here.

Anyways, this was just to get some more content out and work on my writing. Either “How to Market Your Music” will be released next, or “Faces: The Impact of Mac Miller.” I would also like to note that this article was NOT made to slander anybody who made a suggestion.

If you enjoyed reading this, please let me know by telling me in the comments or leaving a like.

- shutupant
you are a geek

Own a label, I gotta get smarter (Spider)
I don't trust women, so I thank God that I had some daughters (Woo)
I'm the youngest, but yet I'm richer than every one of my brothers (Let's go)
I took flawless baguettes and put it on my mama and father
L.A., I get my pills from a doctor
Pimpin' a couple of bitches at Copper
I didn't like that pic, now crop it
You talkin' 'bout a check, now stop it
Water slip off my wrist, it's droppin'
Now I got a couple baguettes in my pocket
Big B, I been rockin' Chanel, then throwin' up Cs and that's for Charlie, ha
Point it out, you know I'ma buy it
Yeah, I was livin' my life on a yacht (Uh)
I ain't takin' my chain off, thot (Nah)
Like the way that you suckin' my cock (Woo-woo)
Got some Act', then let's go get a pop (Let's go)
Took the latch off and went to the top (Let's go)
Niggas tried to say that I wasn't hot
Now they say I don't belong in this spot, ha, uh

Metro, Metro, Metro bought me a painting from Basel (Woo)
Caught up with your wifey and one night her, ayy
I put that shit on, I'm a fuckin' striker
Yeah, leather on, leather on leather like a fuckin' biker

Yeah, droppin' the top on the Lambo', know it's a 'mando, yeah
Yeah, whole life still a gamble, mob life just like Sopranos
Yeah, Gallery Department, no sandals, and it's camo
My wrist is a chandelier, no beer over here, rock crocodile sandals all year
Better have manners right here, my family right here, nigga, both of my parents right here
Droppin' my album this year, nobody gettin' spared, nigga, both of my banners right there
Know you see the fish-bowl tint and the motor geeked up, that's a motherfuckin' cam right there
Know you see the blam right there, they ain't playin' right there, they'll pull up in a Sedan right there
Hundred bands sittin' right there, you ain't gettin' no smoke, you a run for a band right there
All yo' opps in your face and you runnin' 'round this place, we ain't gettin' yo' man right there
I put the rose, rose, diamonds to poke in my motherfuckin' nose
She my sex slave, and she still don't let me pay though

Metro, Metro, Metro bought me a painting from Basel (Metro)
Caught up with your wifey, and one night her, ayy
I put that shit on, I'm a fuckin' striker, yeah
Leather on, leather on leather like a fuckin' biker

I been fresh as hell every time you see me on sight
Anything happen, my kids got Ms so everything alright
I done got used to takin' pills and bein' up all night
Metro Boomin want some more, nigga
i'm tweaking im geekin im tweaking im geekin i cant save no hoe

Reactions: Budd Dwyer
View attachment 19889

And last but not least,

- shutupant
Who thought a “source code section” was possibly a good idea? Didn’t someone post the avengers movie link and almost got this site nuked the last time?

some of these weren’t even bad lmao like a block button or a password reset
we already have a password reset button, + the one featured on here would be automatic. also we don’t need a block button, that was my own suggestion and I realized that

we already have a password reset button, + the one featured on here would be automatic. also we don’t need a block button, that was my own suggestion and I realized that
who would want an automatic reset button that’s stupid asl💀 mb i ain’t read it right also block buttons aren’t really needed so you’re right

View attachment 19889

And last but not least,

- shutupant
oh this is why i was getting reactions on old ass suggestions. the reddit gold was a joke but password reset was a good idea, u should be using a password manager anyways

oh this is why i was getting reactions on old ass suggestions. the reddit gold was a joke but password reset was a good idea, u should be using a password manager anyways
ik the reddit gold was a joke but it was a bad “suggestion” so it was included, also password reset would be annoying aint nobody wanna do that (unless there is sus activity like multiple warnings in a time frame) then maybe it’d be alright

ik the reddit gold was a joke but it was a bad “suggestion” so it was included, also password reset would be annoying aint nobody wanna do that (unless there is sus activity like multiple warnings in a time frame) then maybe it’d be alright
It was when there were spam bots running rampant cause people were reusing passwords, it was all old inactive accounts too

Reactions: shutupant
Top Bottom