INFORMATION Mailing Server Issues (No Verification Email? Please read)

Rs Eveland

Stalker
Administrator
VIP
Jan 30, 2021
UndaWator -> ATLantis ⬆👍
As you may have noticed our email system is temporarily down due to issues with the backend.
Please join https://discord.gg/leakthis-605186922406608910 for support - check the Announcements channel for relevant information.
We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime and hope to be running properly as soon as possible.

Kaido

May 7, 2021
I'll cum in your food

revolty

Comfortable Member
May 12, 2023
How is anyone who can’t verify their email supposed to see this if they can’t make an account??

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Current situation from the mail server:

We previously had a provider that cost us about $220 per month, which unfortunately we can no longer afford because the server costs have also increased monthly.

We can currently compensate the server costs very well through the upgrades, fortunately. We thank you for that.

I suggest that we forget the external provider and set up our own mail server. (example: mail.leaked.cx)

This will be done by me next week.

PRIVATEFIEND

BANNED
Sep 6, 2023
Current situation from the mail server:

We previously had a provider that cost us about $220 per month, which unfortunately we can no longer afford because the server costs have also increased monthly.

We can currently compensate the server costs very well through the upgrades, fortunately. We thank you for that.

I suggest that we forget the external provider and set up our own mail server. (example: mail.leaked.cx)

This will be done by me next week.
Broke ass Niggas Fr, If u need a hand out just ask for one 😂😂😂😂

• cwl
Reactions: Weezy
Top Bottom