ANNOUNCEMENT We celebrate two years LEAKED.CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBran86

BANNED
Jan 17, 2023

Leaked.cx was founded at the end of January 2021, as an alternative for the lost Leakth.is.

It will soon be the end of January 2023 and we have been in existence for two years.

Congratulations LEAKED šŸ„³šŸŽ‰ and we hope for more years with Leaked.cx.

During this year we will have lot of new updates for our Forum. As well as many more new features that will await us.
Bruh I done made about 6 Alts this year canā€™t cap they all banned. My gmail app is just filled with fake emails with absolutely no use at this point.

BongRip4President

Presidential Campaign
Apr 16, 2021
i wish you guys gatekept this website better so i never found it last year. i feel as though i am worse as a person now having spent an extended period of time as a user here

• RT
Reactions: pokken and Tyzias

baylen

Comfortable Member
Dec 21, 2021

Leaked.cx was founded at the end of January 2021, as an alternative for the lost Leakth.is.

It will soon be the end of January 2023 and we have been in existence for two years.

Congratulations LEAKED šŸ„³šŸŽ‰ and we hope for more years with Leaked.cx.

During this year we will have lot of new updates for our Forum. As well as many more new features that will await us.
good site

cokey

Legendary Member
Section Moderator
Author
Jan 30, 2021
cant believe it's been two years on this shit wtf bro

Cut

"Flu"
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 31, 2021
Thanks for keeping the site alive and running, I donā€™t necessarily comment much Iā€™m on this bitch all day everyday. :yejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom