The @Luh Interview

tenor.gif

THE @Luh INTERVIEW
presented by draza

Welcome to the User Interviews (Reloaded) , where we interview various important users in the unreleased community ! Today we will be joined by @Luh , one of the coolest members in the unreleased community. This is also my first blog post, so i hope you enjoy .

Me : Gray
Luh : Yellow

1. To start of the interview, can you introduce yourself to the people who don't know you ?
I am Luh, one of the new additions to the staffing team as a section moderator as well as a middleman. Some may know me as only Luh, but on the old site I was also Yung Luh and Gyarados, and fun fact I was also Exit/nights .

2. How did you discover unreleased music/leakth.is ?
I feel like it's generally the same origin story for most of the LEAKED.IS users who have been around as long as I have, but it all really started when an IRL friend had told me about unreleased music via SoundCloud, which was not enough for me, so I kept digging. I eventually ended up stumbling across the RapLeaks Reddit, which I was a part of starting from the middle of 2018 to early 2019. I joined the old site around Feb 2019, started buying some unreleased material myself, and the rest is history.

3. What is the first groupbuy you donated money to ?
FWM/Mazi by Pi'erre Bourne, I think it went for sale around early 2020. Still an amazing track, I am glad it went for sale when it did and for pretty cheap, I still bump it to this day. Only dropped like $5 tho but it's cool

4. What's the weirdest song you sold or had?
There are a lot of weird and interesting artists I have been holding for a while. Some of which are Fergie, Carrie Underwood, Sage The Gemni, and B.o.B

5. Who are your favorite users on the site ?
There are so many to choose from tbh, I'd like to start off by shouting out all of the staff team, y'all are amazing, as well as the Rigby Runtaz, and some other members like @thanatos, @tundra, and @The Noise.

6. Do you have any interesting stories revolving the site ?
Drunk vc with Rigby Runtz server on my nights account on old site leaking the most random shit and trolling people, I don't even know how I remember all of it happening as I blacked out shortly later :cwl:

7. What intrigued you to become a section moderator ?
Helping the community is the main reason, after seeing all of the recent scams like the YB scam etc really stepped it up for me on helping the community and giving back in some way. As much as I say I hate most of this community, I really don't. I have met some really close friends and some other chill members through it. This community has def brought me some joy, shoutout y'all < 3

8. Do you have any hobbies besides music?
Of course. I work out a good bit, go on runs and lift. Also, behind @lxns, I am probably LEAKEDIS's top tier alcoholic. Half the time I am moderating LEAKEDIS I am fucked up in some way, people used to wonder how I would get so creative with my bait threads LOL

9. Do you have a favorite video game ?
At the moment I have been really into Warzone, I play with my IRL's a good bit and it is a game I am actually good at, I usually suck at other video games.

10. Who are your top artists right now ?
Honestly I don't really have any favorites, I kinda just listen to a variety of people as they drop new music. But, if I had to choose it would most likely be either Young Thug, The Weeknd and Mac Miller. They all have some beautiful music for sure.

A big thank you to @Luh for making this interview come to life, this was for sure one of my favorite interviews . Also, there will be a thread posted soon where people can vote on who i should interview next . Stay safe !

Last edited:
Top Bottom