The Fourth Annual LEAKTHIS Awards' Results

We have finally come to the end of 2021. And as such we now present the LEAKTHIS awards, voted on by yourselves.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR - DONDA by Kanye West

Runner up: D Savage's "Bulletproof Love"

SONG OF THE YEAR - "Off The Grid" by Kanye West

Second place: Yeat's "Get Busy"

LEAK OF THE YEAR - "Medusa" by Playboi Carti Posted by @Michael.

1641103263550.png

Runner up: Pierre Bourne's "Broke Hoes" Posted by @Caskets.

ARTIST OF THE YEAR - Yeat

Runner up: Destroy Lonely

AUTHOR OF THE YEAR - @beyonce

1641103371466.png

Runner up: @03 Greedo

CLOWN OF THE YEAR - @beyonce

Runner up: @ej

STAFF OF THE YEAR - @inDe_eD

Runner up: @Young Thug "The Scammer"

MEMBER OF THE YEAR - @Sodacup111

sodacrown.jpg

Runner up: @waterfalls

That wraps up the list of awards. On behalf of all the staff at LEAKED.CX, I would like to extend our thanks to you, the users, for sticking with us through what was a tough year for the community, and taking so, so much of your free time to restore the site to its pre-catastrophe liveliness.
As a special surprise, we have taken the suggestion from this thread and compiled a list of the most active members' time on site over the past year.

Our #1 most active user was....
@Zero with a whopping 821 hours spent on the site! Thank you for making this year memorable!
In second, with quite the gap between,
@thug spent 590 hours on site this year! We recognize your dedication. Keep it up!
And last of the list,
@IAmBatby makes it on with 572 hours online!
Thanks for your suggestion @stummy . Maybe next year we will even see this implemented on a wider scale.

Finally, I leave you with an acceptance speech from @inDe_eD , in response to his being voted staff member of the year.

1641105281366.png - I would like to thank everyone who voted for me to be staff member of the year! Crazy to think I've been here for just over 3 years now as a staff member. I always try my best to keep people happy and looks like it doesn't go unnoticed. Even though sometimes I browse the site and just want to end it all after reading some of the shit I do and having to keep getting rid of fake leaks and self-promos, I have no reason to be going anytime soon! Happy new year to everyone and let's make it a good year. P.S. - My new year's resolution is to GET MY ASS BACK ON VERIFICATIONS. Starting tomorrow. I have had my mental vacation from it for long enough, back to the grind. Love y'all (except @Alek because he is sexier than me)

leakedcx.png

Last edited:
We have finally come to the end of 2021. And as such we now present the LEAKTHIS awards, voted on by yourselves.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR - DONDA by Kanye West

Runner up: D Savage's "Bulletproof Love"

SONG OF THE YEAR - "Off The Grid" by Kanye West

Second place: Yeat's "Get Busy"

LEAK OF THE YEAR - "Medusa" by Playboi Carti Posted by @Michael.

View attachment 10089

Runner up: Pierre Bourne's "Broke Hoes" Posted by @Caskets.

ARTIST OF THE YEAR - Destroy Lonely (aka Dlone)

Runner up: Yeat

AUTHOR OF THE YEAR - @beyonce

View attachment 10090

Runner up: @03 Greedo

CLOWN OF THE YEAR - @beyonce

Runner up: @ej

STAFF OF THE YEAR - @inDe_eD

Runner up: @Young Thug "The Scammer"

MEMBER OF THE YEAR - @Sodacup111

View attachment 10093

Runner up: @waterfalls

That wraps up the list of awards. On behalf of all the staff at LEAKED.CX, I would like to extend our thanks to you, the users, for sticking with us through what was a tough year for the community, and taking so, so much of your free time to restore the site to its pre-catastrophe liveliness.
As a special surprise, we have taken the suggestion from this thread and compiled a list of the most active members' time on site over the past year.

@Zero with a whopping 821 hours spent on the site! Thank you for making this year memorable!
@thug spent 590 hours on site this year! We recognize your dedication. Keep it up!
And last of the list,
Thanks for your suggestion @stummy . Maybe next year we will even see this implemented on a wider scale.

Finally, I leave you with an acceptance speech from @inDe_eD , in response to his being voted staff member of the year.

View attachment 10094 - I would like to thank everyone who voted for me to be staff member of the year! Crazy to think I've been here for just over 3 years now as a staff member. I always try my best to keep people happy and looks like it doesn't go unnoticed. Even though sometimes I browse the site and just want to end it all after reading some of the shit I do and having to keep getting rid of fake leaks and self-promos, I have no reason to be going anytime soon! Happy new year to everyone and let's make it a good year. P.S. - My new year's resolution is to GET MY ASS BACK ON VERIFICATIONS. Starting tomorrow. I have had my mental vacation from it for long enough, back to the grind. Love y'all (except @Alek because he is sexier than me)

Every year these results get worse and worse

D
And last of the list,
why do u niggas have csgo hours on a leak forum

not sure if this was how it was ran bc I did not participate, but we should have people comment their nominations then have polls. Not sure if that was done or if you just simply counted comments or whatever. This is a great idea though. Excited for 22 :yejoice:🅿️

Top Bottom