The Fool - Bladee (Album Review)

HE REALLY RELEASED A GOOD ALBUM GUYS HOLY SHIT IT HAPPENED?!?! WTF?!?!?

Sup fuckers, its your favorite, self proclaimed worst writer on this site. I'm back to write about how amazing this album is, I'm going to speak about a little bit of why I'm back and why I was gone/inactive/in-n-out for so long. IF YOU DO NOT CARE, READ PAST THE RED LINE! For those that care, hey guys, I had gotten a job last summer (June 2020) because I had met this girl and she kept saying I have mickey mouse money. Like bruh, you know how embarrassing it is for a bitch to say you got mommies money, being the young nigga that I am, I hustled and got that job. Got the bag and I swear to god I should've bought an MSR, the amount of lost credit cards I would get everyday because old people are stupid ugly old fucks, it was amazing the amount of scummy shit I could've done to these retards but I didn't because I'm a nice guy/Muslim... yuck. jk. Anyways, onto the album.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bladee - The Fool
TheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFool

TheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFoolTheFool
Track 1: The Fool Intro

Instrumental/Production - Coming with an amazing hyperactive beat, bladee starts this album right giving the listener a perfect taste of what exactly they're going to get right into. Many songs being produced by Luis Cano someone who has produced for the likes of, Future & Uzi, Other Drain Gang affiliates, and more such as Trippie Redd & Smokepurpp.

Lyrics - The Lyrics on this track are not lackluster but are not meaningful in anyway. It's just the intro there was never anything meant to pop out lyrically. Compared to the rest of the tracks on the album, this song is just bladee exerting his baby voice and saying that he thinks of himself as just a free spirit, a calling for Ignorance is Bliss if you will.

Notable Lyrics -
Saint George, these demons in me
Kill, kill, kill
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

Saint George is a soldier of Cappadocian Greek and Palestinian origins, member of the Praetorian Guard for Roman emperor Diocletian, who was sentenced to death for refusing to recant his Christian faith. Also a dragon slayer.

Bladee is asking for Saint George to kill his personal demons for him the same way he killed dragons.

Overall Rating - 6/10, good track, nothing crazy.

Track 2: Let's Ride

Instrumental/Production - The beat is a bit repetitive but I see nothing wrong with that, its just the same loop with sometimes the synths going in n out making it seem like its different. Overall not too bad, Also Bladee shows love to the producer Luis "Lusi" Cano again by shouting him out on his own produced track, saying he will get you right. He was not lying!

Lyrics - Bladee seems to be very bipolar with his wording here alluring that he's stuck in a never ending loop of nothingness, one second he's making money and he's excited, until the realization hits that it's all going to his label.

Notable Lyrics -
Jump in the front lets ride!
Lusi on the track get your track right!
Three, three, three, three, three, three, three, three
For free, for free, for free, for free

Overall Rating - 7/10, Nice Real Intro, great transition to album.

Track 3: Hotel Breakfast

Instrumental/Production - That "whatever" tag is so good for no reason. Bladee comes in with no remorse right at the beginning of the track and just starts spazzing. The little hints like the girl laughing right before the line about "she call me Blade-e" or the camera shutter sound when he says that he's a tourist is just the attention to detail that I die for. The beat is a funky lil up and down sounding kind of fella and keeps your attention the entire time of the track with the chorus getting the melody changer. Drums and Hi Hats complement each other very well, both being very soft and not too harsh. Amazing production on this track!

Lyrics - Bladee definitely had lil baby writing for him in the studio or something because holy shit, so many Instagram worthy captions. I don't use Instagram anymore but I can already see the pictures aligned with some of the quotes in this damn song.

Notable Lyrics -
Pop out, pop out like a toast
Won't come to your party (Party) 'cause your friends are boring (Boring)
I'm a good boy on the track, no cussing
I'm going Trash Star crazy (Ha) I'm Bladee, she call me Blade-e (Ha)

Soooo many notable lyrics QUOTES in this song. It's insane, this song is just amazing, like how can you not like it???

Overall Rating - 10/10, Amazing song, LeBron of the album.

Track 4: I Think...

Instrumental/Production - You can easily tell this is the changing point of the album with a very calming synth pad being the main melody but still keeping the hitting drums in tact for the true Bladee feel we all love. I do notice some white noise at the beginning when the track is starting, I'm not too sure if that's the mic or some digitally added white notice. It's not bothersome but makes u think a little. Great beat overall with this weird vocal loop in the background sounding like rocket league or something, still love this.

Lyrics - Bladee definitely had lil baby writing for him in the studio or something because holy shit, so many Instagram worthy captions. I don't use Instagram anymore but I can already see the pictures aligned with some of the quotes in this damn song.

Notable Lyrics -
Maybe I could be the one for you, I wish
I wish I could play the sport, I hit, I miss
Pure love only, baby
Make and break me, baby

This is one of those songs you don't really listen to the lyrics on, you just vibe with it and here's some lyrics if you feel like reading.

Overall Rating - 8/10, 3rd best song on the album, hit or miss for some people.

Track 5: Thee 9 Is Up

Instrumental/Production - Starting with a quirky intro synth pad and sampling dialogue from the 2004 film "Closer" Thee 9 Is Up is a calm down and spacey type of song. The beat is a bit fast paced but maintains the LSD induced pop sound with spacey vocals and a lot of melodic humming and classic Bladee moaning.

Lyrics - This track is very bland and mind numbing, no enthusiasm in Bladee's voice, it's one of those songs where you hide from your friends so you can convince them that Bladee is good so that way when they hear it they can swallow it. Overall you can barely make out what he's saying yet you enjoy it because the beat is nice and makes you feel happy :sweeped: .

Notable Lyrics -
I'm not Christian but I'm busting down the cross
Told bro, "Let's rock" We gon' climb up and get shieldy at the top
Fear of death and stress causes stress and fear of death

Overall Rating - 7/10, feels like a filler but not bad enough to skip.

Track 6: desiree

Instrumental/Production - This is the part of the album where you start to wonder why the album is being called good by so many Bladee fans. Slow 808 heavy beat, sounds like it's one of those GualaBeatz youtube type beats but that doesn't necessarily mean its bad. Bladee's usual melodic humming/moaning in the background is very welcoming on this track, so you can't hate it too much.

Lyrics - For a song that 2 minutes and 26 seconds long, it feels like a chore to listen to this song, nothing meaningful said in this song and bladee's doing this little high pitch voice the entire song, sounds like he's expressing his feelings to a girl in this song, so not that meaningless but still. He stayed in key the entire song while doing the high pitch voice so that's good!

Notable Lyrics -
Say a wish, you listen
Do a spin for me
You don't have to listen
You just have to believe in the dream

Overall Rating - 4.5/10, it's like one of those songs that would've sounded better if it was leaked instead... I hope y'all understand that. Overall boring.

Track 7: I WANT IT THAT WAY!!!

Instrumental/Production - The beat begins making you feel like a fluorescent princess in a field of flowers with a white dress on while your hands are extended whilst skipping. A beauty of a beat, reversed 808s, a great melody that jumps through your headphones like navi following you around a beautiful world. At the end bladee uses his high pitch voice again sounding barely legible but the melody of his voice and his annunciations make it pleasurable to listen to.

Lyrics - The beginning just sounded like it was gonna be a banger from the start, Bladee takes you through a fast paced flow explaining how everything in his life can be fixed in it's respective nature but he's content with his life that he cannot so much so complain and says that he wants it that way because he couldn't ask for his life to be any other way.

Notable Lyrics -
Uh, uh, uh (Uh), uh, my body shakes
I can't complain
I'm the master of my fate and I'm having my way
Uh, uh, uh, uh, I have myself to blame

Overall Rating - 9/10, if Hotel Breakfast is LeBron, this is definitely Kyrie!

Attachments

• pnle525t9t031.jpg
    pnle525t9t031.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 51,385
Last edited:

7th Ward Charizard

Uncomfortable Member
Feb 3, 2021
""Bladee is asking for Saint George to kill his personal demons for him the same way he killed dragons." :cwl: :cwl: :cwl: tf lol

• cwl
Reactions: cokey

Eye

Legendary Member
Jan 30, 2021
There is a whole second half of this album that isn't even remotely mentioned. Am I missing something

Reactions: majo

Sybyr

Feb 2, 2021
WHO THE FUCK POSTED THIS??? THIS ISNT FINISHED WTF??? HALF THE ALBUM IS NOT DONE?!?!?

Top Bottom