I went to an insane asylum and interviewed an actual schizophrenic: inside the mind of Leaked.Cx’s most mentally insane member

16291B2A-2FA1-4465-88E5-B5AFB675BA19.jpeg

Hello everybody. It’s been awhile since my last article, and after it was received so positively I have finally decided to bless you all with another. I’m writing this one on my phone as I do not have access to a computer, so forgive me for any formatting or spelling mistakes.

For this article, I interviewed a man that is in the Guinness world records book as “most mentally deranged man on the planet.” I am talking about Leaked.Cx’s very own @eyes !

Ever since I saw this guy on the FBIs most wanted list, I knew that I had to interview him. I reached out to him and he was kind enough to let me ask him some questions. So, let’s begin!

Question 1: Why is your username “eyes”? Is there a meaning behind it?
Eyes: So real shit I stole the username from some kid in a Minecraft server in like 2012, then just ran with it.

Question 2: [removed by corrupt moderators due to explicit content]

Question 3: Who is your favorite artist of all time and who’s your favorite artist at the moment?

Eyes: My all time is hands down D Savage. The stupidest and most retarded artist you’ll ever meet, but he makes great music. He’s just mentally deficient. My current favorite music artist would have to be either Fetty Wap, or ScHoolboy Q. Started listening to them again after awhile and they are still my top artists.

Question 4: Do you have a least favorite artist? And if yes, why are they your least favorite?
Eyes: Would easily be Juice WRLD/Lil Uzi. Both have music that is just ear wrenching, it’s like someone is constantly scraping a fork against a plate that’s directly linked to your ears. It’s terrible, but I think the community is what makes me hate them the most as well.

Question 5: What’s your favorite thing to drink to get wasted?
Eyes: My favorite things to drink to get wasted all depend on the environment/situation. If I’m at home definitely Coors/Coronas/Any other piss beer will do the job. If I’m out and about though, definitely any whiskey or vodka. Maybe a vodka redbull, a few Jager bombs, vodka tonic, etc they all work perfectly for a party environment.

Question 6: And when you do get wasted, what do you like to do?
Eyes: When I’m wasted my favorite thing to do is find where I can get nicotine. I crave it when I’m wasted and it’s just a great thing all around. I also like going out and getting wasted too so I can talk to hot moms, or explain in full details to chicks how I would murder them.

Question 7: How did you get into unreleased and how did you end up discovering leakth.is?
Eyes: I ended up getting into unreleased music after searching for a Kanye song. I stumbled upon a Reddit page with a bunch of unreleased songs. I heard about it a few days later when they announced they were migrating to a website called Leakedth.is. I joined around mid 2018, but didn’t officially make myself known with a real account until 2019.

Question 8: What was old site like compared to the one we have right now, and can you share some favorite memory from Leakth.is? Were you known for anything back then?
Eyes: I miss the old site very much, and back then it was very funny. You had retards like Manson, who quite literally cried about God role. Also you had there little group they made together, with him, Kirschi and Sidewalk. I’m not gonna lie they were pretty funny, and stirred up a lot of problems and drama.

My favorite memory would just probably be
about Manson and all them, when all there DM’s leaked. They were threatening the staff, trying to get their IPS, and trying to doxx them. It was hilarious at the time.

I wasn’t really known for anything on the old site, but I did make some great friends. I think they know who they are, but also shoutout to my day ones @XO @matn. Quite literally my day ones. But also shoutout to @Alek and @kickstand and all them, they were some of my first people I talked to as well.

Question 9: How has the community changed since you’ve first joined?
Eyes: Nowadays it’s gotten very sad. The trolls aren’t as funny anymore, the people are getting stupider, and just in general everyone is pretentious as fuck. It’s all about ego now, or who can flex more unreleased music than the other. It’s so sad to see people stoop that low, but you know, what are you gonna do? Some of these people’s egos are inflated they can’t even take a hint that they look like a moron.

Question 10: Which part or aspect of the leak community do you hate the most?
Eyes: I hate a lot of aspects. I hate the retarded communities, specifically the Juice WRLD Neanderthals, the Playboi Carti retards who send death threats just to hear a terrible song, the Lil Uzi community who will ride his cock till the day he dies. I hate the people who beg for music too, it’s just quite sad. I mean this kid was literally saying he was going to leak his address, phone number, and selfie for a fucking Dixie Dimelio song. Dixie fucking Dimelio bro.

Question 11: List your favorite and least favorite users (You can also give reasons if you want)
Eyes: Honestly I’m gonna keep this one up to speculation. If your annoying and I say so, or you do dumb shit you’re my least favorite. If your cool and not a retard you’re my favorite. That’s all there is to it.

Question 12: What are your fav leaks?
Eyes: My top favorite leaks would have to be, Best of Me by ASAP Rocky, Gradually by ASAP Rocky, FREE PDE/Bouldercrest by Playboi Carti and Offset, Slick by Playboi Carti and RX Peso, Any D Savage song. That’s all I can think of right now my brains retarded.

Question 13: List some snippets you still want
Eyes: Any D Savage snippet obviously, but also Choppers on Deck by Young Nudy is one I’ve been wanting to hear for awhile. Also I’m gonna sound like a fucking moron (Thanks PBC community 👍🏽) but Tryna Get Down by Playboi Carti is also a snippet I’ve wanted to hear for awhile.

Question 14: What’s your AOTY so far?
Eyes: 2000 by Joey Bada$$

Question 15: How did you get V.I.P.?
Eyes: I threatened a lot of people to get VIP. I found out where everyone lives and I told them I was gonna do bad things. I'm a bad person.

Question 16: What do you think about Kanye going crazy on the Jews right now
Eyes: Kanye has finally awake from his deep slumber. He’s finally being freed.

Question 17: If you could own any gun in the world (even illegal) which one would you pick
Eyes: It would easily be the Five-SeveN. Very nice and sleek pistol, and the recoil on it is very subtle. It also is more unique then a fucking GLOCK, and just all around a very high quality pistol.

Question 18: Who’s your favorite criminal?
Eyes: Favorite criminal is a tough one, but I’d have to go with Lucky Luciano. He was essentially known for creating the Mob syndicate as we know today, the Mafia.

Eyes is an absolute legend and a pleasure to interview. That’s it for this one folks, hope you enjoyed this article. Until next time, have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really insightful interview that gives the user a snippet of the rich history of this wonderfully website. I really need to stop going outside and doing stuff, because it made me miss this beautiful piece of writing for a while. Godspeed.

Reactions: eyes and Phoenixx

Question 6: And when you do get wasted, what do you like to do?
Eyes: When I’m wasted my favorite thing to do is find where I can get nicotine. I crave it when I’m wasted and it’s just a great thing all around. I also like going out and getting wasted too so I can talk to hot moms, or explain in full details to chicks how I would murder them.

sadly relatable

• RT
Reactions: Chanel Queen
coming from the other genre part of this site I find this quite fascinating. I would love to know more about him, like what is his favorite topic to listen to in songs or if there was a moment in his life that changed him, a song maybe or a book. and other more personal stuff.

Reactions: eyes and Phoenixx
coming from the other genre part of this site I find this quite fascinating. I would love to know more about him, like what is his favorite topic to listen to in songs or if there was a moment in his life that changed him, a song maybe or a book. and other more personal stuff.
The multitude of drugs I've consumed over the years have caused the mask of my sanity to wither away into nothingness and I am now a free minded man

Reactions: Phoenixx
Top Bottom