I have created Satan Is King: A non-Christian version of Kanye West's album "Jesus Is King"

Over the weekend, I have been critically thinking on what my next blog post should be. Another shitpost, a helpful blog post that could benefit lives, an angry rant on how much hate I get on this website? Figured I would still get clowned for all three. I was skimming through my playlist when I stumbled on some Kanye songs (shoutout Earl). I was vibing, until Closed On Sunday came on. Then it hit me, I started to remember all the hate this album got. This album still gets hate today. Personally, I find it to be one of Kanye's strongest lowest rated albums. It is good but he has greater albums. Then the idea came, why don't I create a non-secular version of the album? So I downloaded the Stem Player stems and opened my totally bought and not cracked version of FL Studio and edited away. I won't keep on bullshitting along to waste your time. I am proud of my creation, especially On God. This will bring a whole new experience to the album. I won't list all of the changes that I have made because I want it to be a surprise. Without further a do, I present: Satan Is King.

ZIP (Dropbox) | ZIP (MEGA)

Folder (Dropbox) |
Folder (MEGA)

Last edited:

Over the weekend, I have been critically thinking on what my next blog post should be. Another shitpost, a helpful blog post that could benefit lives, an angry rant on how much hate I get on this website? Figured I would still get clowned for all three. I was skimming through my playlist when I stumbled on some Kanye songs (shoutout Earl). I was vibing, until Closed On Sunday came on. Then it hit me, I started to remember all the hate this album got. This album still gets hate today. Personally, I find it to be one of Kanye's strongest lowest rated albums. It is good but he has greater albums. Then the idea came, why don't I create a non-secular version of the album? So I downloaded the Stem Player stems and opened my totally bought and not cracked version of FL Studio and edited away. I won't keep on bullshitting along to waste your time. I am proud of my creation, especially On God. This will bring a whole new experience to the album. I won't list all of the changes that I have made because I want it to be a surprise. Without further a do, I present: Satan Is King.

ZIP (Dropbox) | ZIP (MEGA)

Folder (Dropbox) |
Folder (MEGA)
deafeningly cringe

• cwl
Reactions: LarryLegend33
Top Bottom