The Fifth Annual LEAKTHIS Awards' Results

The LEAKTHIS community has survived yet another trip around the sun. To start the new year, we present you with the official LEAKTHIS awards, voted on by our valued members including yourself.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR - 'I NEVER LIKED YOU' by Future

1672720123938.png

Runner up: 'Midnights' by Taylor Swift

SONG OF THE YEAR - 'Pushin P' by Gunna

Runner up: 'For Fun' by Lil Uzi Vert

LEAK OF THE YEAR - 'Watch This' by Lil Uzi Vert posted by @waterfalls

1672720572659.png

Runner up: Kanye West's 'Bound 1' posted by @Lightning McQueen

ARTIST OF THE YEAR - Destroy Lonely

Runner up: Young Thug

AUTHOR OF THE YEAR - @Phoenixx

1672720972233.png

Runner up: @beyonce ( :reallysad: )

CLOWN OF THE YEAR - @IAmBatby

clownby'.jpg

Runner up: Tyron (Featured in threads including https://leaked.cx/threads/tyron567-scamming.99445/ , https://leaked.cx/threads/tyron68-i-are-scammers.96189/)

STAFF OF THE YEAR - @inDe_eD "The back to back"

1672721716228.png

Runner up @Alek "The Imp"

This wraps up our regularly scheduled awards ceremony - but this year, we have decided to include two bonus categories, the results of which may shock you.

The Abuse of Power award, for the worst moderator as voted by the users, goes to @Young Thug , beating out @Alek by two votes.

The 'Best Little Helper' award, for showing extreme dedication to the support section, goes to @FrostWillDoIt with 27 solutions over the course of the year.

Congratulations to all of the winners! It could be anyone next year.. do your best to make an impact on the site!

We will end the post with acceptance speeches from the leaders in the MOTY, AOTY, and SOTY categories.

Member of the year, @Caskets :

1672722689631.png
Thanks for member of the year black businesses matter no matter what profession it is like Uzi said get them bands now run it up.m4a no Flores og file.​

Author of the year, @Phoenixx :

21718.jpg

gonna b honest im a little bit surprised to win
i find that beyonce had better articles than me
even if every1 hated them they were still well made / well written
regardless of that though im really thankful that every1 enjoyed my articles and i hope to put out some more this year.​

Staff of the year, @inDe_eD :

1672722432996.png
Back 2 back. Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to everyone who continues to support us! Most importantly though, thank you to everyone who voted me for staff member of the year (again) šŸ˜Ž .My love for the community still hasn't changed after all these years. 2023 is gonna be a pretty crazy year for me, starting a new career path and such. 2022 was a pretty good year for leaks, and there are many personal grails that I got to hear this year, can't wait to see what's in store for this year. Here's to a great new year everyone!!

1672723213760.png

Last edited:
The LEAKTHIS community has survived yet another trip around the sun. To start the new year, we present you with the official LEAKTHIS awards, voted on by our valued members including yourself.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR - 'I NEVER LIKED YOU' by Future

View attachment 18346

Runner up: 'Midnights' by Taylor Swift

SONG OF THE YEAR - 'Pushin P' by Gunna

Runner up: 'For Fun' by Lil Uzi Vert

LEAK OF THE YEAR - 'Watch This' by Lil Uzi Vert posted by @waterfalls

View attachment 18348

Runner up: Kanye West's 'Bound 1' posted by @Lightning McQueen

ARTIST OF THE YEAR - Destroy Lonely

Runner up: Young Thug

AUTHOR OF THE YEAR - @Phoenixx

View attachment 18351

Runner up: @beyonce ( :reallysad: )

CLOWN OF THE YEAR - @IAmBatby

View attachment 18353

Runner up: Tyron (Featured in threads including https://leaked.cx/threads/tyron567-scamming.99445/ , https://leaked.cx/threads/tyron68-i-are-scammers.96189/)

STAFF OF THE YEAR - @inDe_eD "The back to back"

View attachment 18354

Runner up @Alek "The Imp"

This wraps up our regularly scheduled awards ceremony - but this year, we have decided to include two bonus categories, the results of which may shock you.

The Abuse of Power award, for the worst moderator as voted by the users, goes to @Young Thug , beating out @Alek by two votes.

The 'Best Little Helper' award, for showing extreme dedication to the support section, goes to @FrostWillDoIt with 27 solutions over the course of the year.

Congratulations to all of the winners! It could be anyone next year.. do your best to make an impact on the site!

We will end the post with acceptance speeches from the leaders in the MOTY, AOTY, and SOTY categories.

Member of the year, @Caskets :

View attachment 18358
Thanks for member of the year black businesses matter no matter what profession it is like Uzi said get them bands now run it up.m4a no Flores og file.​

Author of the year, @Phoenixx :

View attachment 18356

gonna b honest im a little bit surprised to win
i find that beyonce had better articles than me
even if every1 hated them they were still well made / well written
regardless of that though im really thankful that every1 enjoyed my articles and i hope to put out some more this year.​

Staff of the year, @inDe_eD :

View attachment 18355
Back 2 back. Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to everyone who continues to support us! Most importantly though, thank you to everyone who voted me for staff member of the year (again) šŸ˜Ž .My love for the community still hasn't changed after all these years. 2023 is gonna be a pretty crazy year for me, starting a new career path and such. 2022 was a pretty good year for leaks, and there are many personal grails that I got to hear this year, can't wait to see what's in store for this year. Here's to a great new year everyone!!

View attachment 18359
midnights... we laughed!

• RT
Reactions: Rs Eveland
Top Bottom