YNW Melly NEEDS to get the death penalty

YNW SMELLY.jpg

Imagine a letting a person roam free in this world knowing they have fired guns while aiming at school children, murdered his own friends, brough weapons to school, smoked marijuana, murdered an off duty police officer and is a gang member on top of things. You would think this man is a monster right? Now what if I told you this man happened to be rapper YMW Melly? You would be shocked right? These are the kind of people that we get fed to through our ears. These are the kind of people that the kids of tomorrow look up to. Degenerates.

YNW Melly is currently facing the death penalty, primarily for murdering his friends. Here are some great in-depth summaries of the incident, all thanks to the beloved Pitchfork:

October 26, 2018

YNW Juvy, aka 19-year-old Christopher Thomas Jr., and YNW Sakchaser, aka 21-year-old Anthony Williams, are shot and killed. Miramar, Florida police say the two were last seen around 3:20 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale, arriving at Memorial Hospital Miramar around 4:35 a.m. “with multiple gunshot wounds.” A police spokesperson said, “They were dead already.” Melly mourned on his social media accounts. “They took my brothers from me over jealousy,” he wrote. Melly added that the killers “want to see me break down and stop or in jail or a box.”

February 13, 2019

Melly is arrested on murder charges. Police allege that he shot and killed Williams and Thomas while Cortlen Henry, aka YNW Bortlen, tried to stage the deaths as a drive-by shooting. Under Florida law, Melly could face life imprisonment or the death penalty. He maintains his innocence on Instagram: “Unfortunately, a lot of rumors and lies are being said but no worries god is with me.”

February 25, 2019

In public court documents, investigators reveal more details about the charges against Melly. Police cite phone records which allegedly confirm that Melly was at the scene of the crime. They also reference autopsy reports and crime scene details, which allegedly confirm that Melly shot Williams and Thomas from inside the car. Police argue that the “drive-by” bullet holes on the outside of the car were “staged in an effort to misdirect law enforcement investigation.”

YNW Melly is a MURDERER! He even ADMITS to being one in one of his songs! What happens when Melly beats the trial and is rereleased back into the real world? Make new friends just to murder them and make their corpses passengers? Melly is a sick man. I do hope he gets the DP and I am not talking about double penetration even though that would be a great punishment if only he had a vagina. I rest my case with this article. Enough has been said.

- Yonce

View attachment 10994

Imagine a letting a person roam free in this world knowing they have fired guns while aiming at school children, murdered his own friends, brough weapons to school, smoked marijuana, murdered an off duty police officer and is a gang member on top of things. You would think this man is a monster right? Now what if I told you this man happened to be rapper YMW Melly? You would be shocked right? These are the kind of people that we get fed to through our ears. These are the kind of people that the kids of tomorrow look up to. Degenerates.

YNW Melly is currently facing the death penalty, primarily for murdering his friends. Here are some great in-depth summaries of the incident, all thanks to the beloved Pitchfork:

YNW Melly is a MURDERER! He even ADMITS to being one in one of his songs! What happens when Melly beats the trial and is rereleased back into the real world? Make new friends just to murder them and make their corpses passengers? Melly is a sick man. I do hope he gets the DP and I am not talking about double penetration even though that would be a great punishment if only he had a vagina. I rest my case with this article. Enough has been said.

- Yonce
interesting

Top Bottom