CLOSED ugh. @selenagomez @adamlambert are both scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eth

Lasting more than I can fathom
Feb 8, 2021
not sure about selenagomez but i'll leave a vouch for adamlambert because they deleted the thread of the track i purchased from them without me having to ask, i've seen no trace nor mention of the track anywhere

trustworthy user in my book đź‘Ť

benji

BANNED
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 25, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Exactly lmao. Reselling is not even against the rules and as someone who dealt with them a lot I can say they’re trustworthy and the stuff I bought did not even leak. They shouldn’t be banned for this , All the 3 threads made against them were not even an actual scam that occurred

Reactions: Nino Brown

benji

BANNED
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 25, 2021
that clown is a literal scammer herself and the thread she made against selena was total bullshit. She accused them of scamming when a deal didn’t even happen and she didn’t even post any screenshots.

Reactions: dojacat

blurrijs

certified leaker of all carti exclusives
Jan 31, 2021
nah what

Literally coming from sodacup whos even trusted on here :cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

dojacat

Comfortable Member
Market Ban
Feb 13, 2021
that was an old ass comment when I was ACTUALLY being a time waster I no longer do that shit. there is not a thread in existence of me and soda cup all yall do is talk shit about people you dont like none of yall ever dealt with me.. so keep to yourself and leave me alone thanks done arguing with a Brick wall I got better things to do x wrong thread to pick fights in.

• Clown
Reactions: Froze

dojacat

Comfortable Member
Market Ban
Feb 13, 2021
isn't that old... DUDE APRIL OF 2021 early 2021.. ofcourse it was old im not gonna argue with someone with no fuckin I still buy shit and have bought shit. so the rest doesn't matter I dont Care what people have to say about me.

• Clown
Reactions: Froze
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom