CLOSED ugh. @selenagomez @adamlambert are both scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuhyuhrawr

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Apr 11, 2021
well it’s sad that it has come to this but basically, @Adamlambert and @selenagomez were both reselling Madison Beer tracks over and over. the tracks were obtained by @GreenEnvy and given to them because he’s a dumbass i guess, they decided to sell them very well knowing they were circulating. i was offered Perscription Love (which is what I bought), Barbie, Area 51, and Proof (i think i was offered Proof).
Forgiveness was offered to me by @Adamlambert and i’m assuming he and @selenagomez have more as well as many others.
I bought Perscription Love for an undisclosed price, it leaked weeks later, @selenagomez claimed they knew nothing about it would be leaking even though they offered me Barbie for 200 at first, and constantly begged me for about a week or two to buy it and was consistently lowering the price knowing very well it would leak, clearly, i put two and two together bc i’m not a dumbass. i found out @GreenEnvy was circulating these tracks to @selenagomez and he most likely retrieved them from an unknown source as well.
Overall, moral of the story, is don’t buy from these two dumbasses. they have terrible sources and the songs they have are ab to leak. @Adamlambert was one of the many people selling Forgiveness and luckily i didn’t buy it since it leaked a few weeks later after a snippet was given and i leaked it :sweeped:
i’m not very good at explaining situations like this but i’ll provide screenshots in a little bit, i decided to share jy syory because reselling is just messed up and very greedy, and i don’t want anyone else to lose money when they could jus wait a few weeks since it’s gon leak.
Songs from Madison that are still in circulation are Tell It To My Heart, and a few others.
EDIT: the reason why i made this a big deal is because @selenagomez claimed that they wouldn’t leak and made it very clear they wouldn’t, well they did, and she/he knew damn well they would.

Adamlambert

All the rumors are true, yeah
Middleman Required
Verified
Mar 7, 2021
wtf i never scammed anyone
i sold forgiveness to one of the gays and they leaked it
i never sold it twice if admin can check pm they can do it
so i have nothing to do with story

ElectroLove

Comfortable Member
Feb 3, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not reportable that they sold a track multiple times?

Adamlambert

All the rumors are true, yeah
Middleman Required
Verified
Mar 7, 2021
I sold too many songs to a lot of people and i nevr got in anytroubles and my tracks never leaked
you madison's fans are mad because i refused to sell more madison after the leak

i have nothing to do with this story and if you have anything againt me post receipts

it's all i'm saying

GreenEnvy

BANNED
Mar 2, 2021
i can only confirm that selenagomez person re-selling the stuff i sold them lol they don't have more from me since i'm not selling madison anymore however forgive did not come from me and @Adamlambert did not get anything through me

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 8, 2021
I’m really sorry about what happened. When I first got those tracks I had no idea that they were circulating so I made some bad choices when I found out that all of them were actually circulating and that i was being lied to. I did resell just to make up what i lost on this i’m going to be completely honest. but since then I haven’t resold anything. I’ve only been buying songs actually.

• Clown
Reactions: Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom