DISCUSSION Stupid Questions & Requests thread (Don't make threads just for a single question pls)

FAM

May 14, 2021
Is PlusPremieres dead? Does anyone have an alternative for finding full albums posted in either m4a format or high q mp3?

hyyoouu

Aug 7, 2021
What have been the cheapest & most expensive group & individual buys here?

Wave

Comfortable Member
Jan 30, 2021
Anyone have the snippet of god's country ft travis. it was posted in leaks maybe 2-3 weeks ago but taken down quick. it was unheard lyrics (to me probably a fake edit) i think it was around 45 seconds. thanks in advance

dysti2

Legendary Member
BANNED
Feb 7, 2021
Does downloading released songs from dbree that says it’s 320kbps automatically make it better quality than the ones on Apple Music?

bktherula

Legendary Member
Jan 31, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Its called 3D Wrist, also sometimes called CD my Wrist or 3D my Wrist. Its from 2016 produced by DP Beats. It’s a major Uzi community grail, personally its in my top 2 unreleased uzi snippets. In late Dec 2020, Uzi played the full song on live, reigniting hopes that it could one day drop. In July 2021 when Uzi was promoting Pink Tape he posted on ig a video of him and his friends doing that atv/bike shit. It was a 1 min vid with 3D Wrist in the background. This seemingly confirmed its placement on Pink Tape and sparked rumors that Pink Tape would be a grail tape. Pink Tape didn’t drop in July like expected and since then its starting to look like concert snippets like Rage Music, All Alone, Space Cadet, It’s a 40, and NOT Of Course 2 will be on the Pink Tape. So who knows what will happen to 3D Wrist I need it to drop 1 dayy

Tictocaudemars

Comfortable Member
Feb 2, 2021
So when there’s and album that has a presave what is stopping people from ripping it? Like sometimes you even shuffle and the placeholder plays. Is the album just not there or is it just harder to rip it?

ckeyforever

Comfortable Member
Aug 22, 2021
Is Partynextdoor still a fatass ? 😂 would make sense why his last album was a visual thing

GrillOG

Jul 18, 2021
I remember some people talking about a 26 minute young thug song like a fever dream. Is it real or did i bring it into existence by some weird memory fuckery?

Top Bottom