CLOSED @selenagomez scammed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powersup

May 31, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
The last thing I am going to say is that you also offered a song called this is real or something and you claimed it was not edm but the moment I replied with the released version you did not know what to say lol. I firmly believe that the it ain't me and wolves demos you offered me are stems edits from soundcloud considering the real demos were recorded by Rita Ora

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
None of the “proof” you gave even makes sense or proves that it’s me who messaged you on IG. It could’ve been anyone and you’re putting this on me without any VALID proof

@rs @thehatsmol

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
Just because the word “leaked.is” was mentioned then it’s gotta be me “according to you”

this is some clown shit.

I’m not even going to waste more time arguing on this when I did nothing wrong

Reactions: benji

KNWADS

Family Member
MVP
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 5, 2021
Heaven
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
The proof i sent is that we talked about the site and that it was your account were you were offering Fetish demo . You deleted the message but forgot to delete those. Another thing that happened is that The user unknown_sg3 was another user that was a "friend" of selenagomez and was encouraging me to purchase fetish demo and this is real from them. Now magically the account is deleted lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Nitrate

Alek

stupid fucking idiot rat mol 🤣🤣🤣
Administrator
Champion
Beta Member
VIP
Trusted
Jan 30, 2021
unless more proof pops up, i can’t do anything about this

this is why we tell you not to deal off site. especially on instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom