KNWADS

Family Member
MVP
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 5, 2021
Heaven
Hi,

I want to inform what happened to me with user @selenagomez. I had a song that I purchased a while ago and he was asking me for it on this site. This happened to me 10 days ago.

Since I barely wanted to give information to him because he insisted on selling a song called "Fetish (Demo") and I wasn't interested on it, I stopped replying.

Later on, he contacted me on Instagram where he offered the same song some messages later and said that he had the same song that I had but as a "demo version".

When I was up to trade, he was gonna send the link (I deleted mine of the conversation since he sent an already leaked song instead of an actual demo of the song we were talking about).

He "didn't" download it but I know for a fact that he did since i checked the downloads of the file and it showed that it was downloaded perfectly.

I don't wanna reveal more information about this song since i am scared this will leak or people will start circulating it. I'm also really scared since my phone has been receiving anonymous phonecalls after that download happened.

I did not want to report it because i am scared but people told me that it was the best thing to do.

Thank you for your help. I attach all the conversations in order.

Last edited:

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
So what I’m seeing from this is 2 different conversations with 2 different people about different songs and you’re claiming that other person is me?? Literally where’s the correlation lmao.

When I messaged you on this site you told me that you purchased a song called nasty so you won’t be able to buy the fetish demo I offered you so I just told you that it wasn’t a good idea as nasty is circulating, and btw I have the fetish demo verified on this site already and I showed you proof of it being verified as you can see in the messages that you provided yourself and I already sent the screenshots to @Nitrate

Reactions: benji

Nitrate

Family Member
Section Moderator
Middleman Required
Verified
Profile Music
Feb 5, 2021
To be honest the stuff that happened on site seems reasonable and I’m not sure there’s a real way for us to know if that ig is @selenagomez, I’m also not sure that we do anything when stuff happens off site. We provide middleman and outlines for this stuff for a reason. A mod will be able to give you a final say but IMO there’s nothing we can do about this. In the future be sure to follow our guidelines and handle things on site so we can help you better next time.

@rs @thehatsmol

Reactions: TitoInHisPrime

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
There is no way that person on IG is me, he didn’t even provide a valid proof that it is. It is just different screenshots and I didn’t say anything on site that proves I was scamming I even showed him proof that I verified the demo because he claimed that it’s fake

KNWADS

Family Member
MVP
Middleman Required
Verified
Feb 5, 2021
Heaven

I purchased the song on the old leakthis and i was hectic about giving you information since you were too interested about selling me This Is Real or Fetish. he ""sent"" a """demo""" of nasty that is not existent since the song is a demo by itself

@Nitrate
it's literally the same guy, he types the same way and he literaly offered the same song and said that he can "offer more songs in the future". The reputation thread means nothing since PrivateFriend was banned for a reason even though he did a lot of successful deals. i do not have more proof since he cancelled the message where he mentioned the site for buying the other songs but forgot to delete that one

• Clown

Nitrate

Family Member
Section Moderator
Middleman Required
Verified
Profile Music
Feb 5, 2021
Typing the same isn’t a valid connection, all you Gen Z talk alike. With the screenshots you provided there’s really nothing that connects the two. I just don’t think it’s a good enough reason buddy. Like I said make sure you stay on site next time, that’s your best bet

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
Where did I offer you a demo of nasty?? This is literally all I said about nasty to you lmao. You’re just bullshitting at this point
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Edit: you’re claiming that I offered you it on IG but again there is no proof that person who messaged you on IG is me and I wouldn’t even waste my time on a shitty song like nasty lol. If you’re fucking dumb and gullible then that is not my fault. I don’t even know what’s the point of this thread I saw you were interested in selena so I messaged you on the site and offered you something that I already had verified. Nothing else happened between us anywhere else.

Last edited:

Powersup

May 31, 2021
I do not know if this helps but selena offered me nasty on here and on that screenshot he says he was 'offered' that song so maybe later on he got it somehow?. Moreover, he was also trying to sell me a song without actual snippets using a 'the source' screenshot as proof that he had that song

• Clown

Shadelena

Family Member
Market Ban
Jan 31, 2021
Eh.. I don't wanna get involved into this but it's weird how it's the second time something similar happens on here. One thing that I can say is that you messaged me on TheSource asking for a GB and then you denied that user was you here only to confirm you got the song a couple of messages later

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
Could you show me where exactly I said I was offered nasty??? I bet you can’t lol because I didn’t say I was offended the song as for the other purchase I wasn’t going to sell you anything or send you a snippet because you seemed really sus acting like you had a taylor unreleased that no one knows of and LITERALLY created a whole account just to message me the same day, you don’t even have any messages. You’re clearly an alt

Powersup

May 31, 2021
I am talking about the screenshot you just added to this thread and about my account I asked several people on here since I come from a server that suggested people that were able to help me getting taylor or SG. Additionally I have no interest about sharing my taylor stuff

• Clown

selenagomez

Comfortable Member
BANNED
Feb 8, 2021
@rs @thehatsmol honestly just do whatever you think is right. I am not lying about anything and I already explained myself the person who made this thread makes no sense whatsoever and there’s no proof that person on IG is me.

Gary

.22 with a Glock like Adam, No Jumper?
Feb 4, 2021
Dimension c-137
discord.gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom