DISCUSSION random questionnaire (all over the place this time)

madisonbeers

Legendary Member
Sep 11, 2021
transylvania. *⑅୨୧*
instagram.com
alriiiiight, so another one of my questionnaires got requested because i know a lot of y'all get bored waiting around for the next leak, so here goes nothing:

1) what is your honest opinion on thanksgiving as a holiday?

2) what is your opinion on a 4-day work week as opposed to the typical 5-day work week? would you prefer to work 4 days or keep the 5 days we currently have to work?

3) what is your current favorite song? why is it your favorite at the moment?

4) do you have any scars that you feel comfortable talking about? what is its story? (how did you get it?)

5) do you believe in giving people second chances? if it depends for you, what are the circumstances in which they do and don't deserve a second chance?

6) who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a kid?

7) what does spirituality mean to you?

8) if you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

9) given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? why?

and, lastly:

10) what is your most treasured memory?

Reactions: delta

stxph

muah
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 29, 2022
canada
1) i like it for me its in october cuz canada but i love the food, my family is only like 4 people so its not a big thing but still nice
2) i think 5 days of work is fine if ur good at what ur doing and u somewhat enjoy it
3) idk i got this new song the other day called "gravity" by naomi wild and im enjoying it, the instrumental is superb and its giving 4am driving vibes
4) ~
5) yeah im naturally too forgiving unfortunately or maybe i just dont care anymore
6) i never was really the biggest cartoon kid tbh
7) idk how to answer this
8) read people's minds for SURE
9) i dont really have an idols but one of my friend's dads passed and i'd have dinner wit him one more time
10) back in highschool had this group of friends we used to hang wit all the time and we all fell off and i think that was a golden arc tbh

Comfortable Member
Dec 19, 2021
check out my new article
last.fm
1. thanksgiving is great
2. 5 days, gotta stack my bread
3. any joji song (except reanimator)
4. not sure if it counts as a scar but there's like a bump on my head because when i was 4 i ran into the sharp corner of the coffee table, apparently doctors super-glued my head
5. yes always except if they kill someone or steal tens of thousands from you
6. vendetta from making fiends
7. i agree with diabetio
8. i would love the ability to enter anyone's computer (like become mega hacker or something and not get caught)
9. dinner with jay-z
10. going to bowling alley, first time i got drunk (was 9)

why couldn't you make this yesterday, i was bored on this site cause i couldn't sleep

Desires

Hyperpop lover
Jun 22, 2021
1. I dont celebrate so i dont really care about it
2. i prefer it, think it allows people to have more free time
3. Kill you by aldn, it just released on friday so i've been having that mf on replay
4. Ya i do
5. No, if people respected you enough they wouldnt have ever done it firstly
6. Big fan of gwen from total drama
7. Peace & being tapped into the universe
8. Alter the odds of anything
9. Hitler. I would just love to actually talk to him and listen to him try defend what he did
10. my first time smoking weed haha

Lil iyed

Apr 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Before I start I want to thank you for making these it's very entertaining and a reason to be on leakedcx other than leaks bc even if the website didn't have leaks I would still visit for posts like this from you
Ps please be bored often 😅

1 my honest opinion on any holiday whether I celebrate it or not is do whatever you want as long as it's good like hanging out with family or friends but as for the culture side of things idc about it, to me what's important is how you spend the holiday not why you celebrate it or what's the meaning behind it

2 imo that would be amazing for everyone and I'm sure it will have a great impact on physical and mental health because people wouldn't hate thier job as much if they spend less time on it (same with schools) and the extra weekend day could go a long way into doing something productive or enjoying yourself and bettering your mental and or physical health

3 my favorite song atm Is blitz V2 by SoFaygo bc I relate to the song when he speaks about fake freinds and ppl and dealing with anxiety also bc it's a new release and I've been waiting on it

4 I have permanent ones from the stupid shit I did like self harm but they faded away it's just that my wrist is rough skin now it was stupid of me to do that at the time bc it wasn't the answer and it was a bad coping mechanism but depressed young me didn't know any better at the time bc of everything I was going through and I got a bulge in the back of my head bc I tried to jump in the pool but slipped and fell on the back of my head 💀 dw nothing happened and I'm ok now it was when I was a kid but the bulge is annoying af 😭

5 I'm a very big believer in people changing and giving them second chances because I seen people change and I changed myself and my personal philosophy is treat people how you want to be treated and I would like to get second chances on shit I fucked up on and I'm sure people feel the same way, also I like to use my mind to think Logically through a situation instead of having an emotional response and the logical thing is to give people second chances and I always do and sometimes give even more than 2 but sometimes my emotions get the best of me and I don't give second chances because of what the people have done I'm working on improving it since I don't believe people should be held accountable that hard to the point of not getting a second chance for something they did in the past and I can tell most of the time depending on how they act and how much they regret it but I'm not going to give it to someone who doesn't feel sorry and isn't regretting what they did

6 I grew up with more anime than cartoon so my favorite anime character is Naruto

7 idk bc Im not tapped in with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

8 will power and self control

9 I would love to meet my favorite rapper ever lil skies he seems like such a cool chill genuine person

10 I have a lot of treasured memories bc I really feel them being special especially if I share the moment with someone I love so it's hard to pick my the ones I treasure the most are when people care about me or remember me and miss me bc my biggest fear/insecurity is being forgotten and having no one care for me

sky

💜
God
Verified
Profile Music
Apr 4, 2021
the UK
Hello

1. Fucking dogshit, i’m not american so i’ve never had to endure it, but i’m pretty sure it has racist or otherwise problematic roots??? and ya’ll be killing turkeys for why. stop that.
  2. Yeah prolly should be 4 days for the sake of mental health n shit
  3. Joji - Night Rider, beat goes crazy, the adlibs are like sampled into the beat it’s so pretty, the hook is ungodly catchy, i love this track.
  4. no
  5. It think it all rests on their intention, if it was deliberate, no, if it was a misjudgement/accident, yeah sure.
  6. idk bout when i was a kid, but now it’s Elfo from disenchantment
  7. My definition is probably clapped bc ion do this shit a lot BUT to me and from my experiences it’s been about taking control of yourself when you know you’re slipping. Like if you’re feeling anxious, and this rock says it makes you less anxious and you buy the rock. Weather the rock is magic or not or actually connected to anything is irrelevant. It’s presence reminds you what you were working on, and gets you thinking about about what you’re doing, then maybe you’ll talk to a friend about it, or take a break from something stressful, and even indirectly this crystal does stop you feeling anxious. So in conclusion: Spirituality is ab taking control of something about yourself you’re losing control with, and it could very well be a placebo, but shit works.
  8. Teleporting. I’ll be zippin’ across countries like a mad lady that shit would be fun.
  9. WilderGrey
  10. All of the times I’ve met online friends IRL, always been a vibe and a half.

Chanel Queen

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Middleman Required
Verified
Profile Music
Jan 30, 2021
I like food so sure its nice yes.

4 is good and better.
trippie redd - chemist, because i like the vibe.
only mental ones.
sure. unless the hurt me enough then no.
spider-man.
nothing its a scam.
read minds.
ana de armas.
i dont have any.

Reactions: sky

cokey

Legendary Member
Jan 30, 2021
Really don't care about it
I say stick with 5 days tbh
Mismatch by NAV & BabyFace Ray because I underestimated it after BFRs shitty performance on Futures album, and it goes so unbelievably hard.
Me and my friends were on scooters when we were like 9 I think and he turned a corner and fell so I laughed my ass off then I turned and immediately fell and my arm had a huge gash
It does depend. Depends on the person and also depends on how badly you hurt that person or potentially their friends or family.
Probably Bugs Bunny. Always watched Looney Toons shit with my dad
I deadass don't know
Stopping time lol you said ability I went to superpowers.
Probably Lana Del Rey
Keeping it a secret

stxph

muah
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 29, 2022
canada

Top Bottom