KANYE WEST Opinions on the "Famous" phone call negotiation

TimmyTurner

Legendary Member
Jan 31, 2021
This leaked last year but I seen noone talk about and wanted yall's opinions.

Y'all think Kanye stalled to tell her the line because he had malicious intent? or was it an honest mistake? I remember when "Famous" dropped she got mad saying that she didnt know that Kanye called her a bitch. And then Kim dropped some edited videos to show that Taylor agreed or summ

Full Audio Transcript is in the spoiler

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

spankypants

Comfortable Member
Feb 21, 2021
who the fuck cares? this is hip hop, kendrick didn't have to call new york rappers before control dropped to say "hey I'm gonna say I'm the king of new york but it's all love and also I'm gonna say I'm better than you but I got respect for you", he just said it. kanye gave taylor far more courtesy than he had to, I'm sure he didn't call ray j to make sure his lines on highlights were okay with him. kanye pretty much bit the entirety of jumpman while dissing nike on it but I don't think he made sure drake was cool with it beforehand

flying33free

Comfortable Member
Feb 6, 2021
Dimension33
I don’t get how it’s rude at all he called her and made sure it was fine before he spat the bar, I’m sure if Taylor said wtf nah he woulda respected that and not dropped the line like he did the right thing

Reactions: IW23

Eminem

Legendary Member
Feb 3, 2021
Fascinating peek into the behind the scenes shit and how manufactured even the realest seeming shit can be lol. Fuck Taylor for manipulating this situation and acting like bitch was the worst part of that line LMFAOOOOOO

Reactions: TimmyTurner
Top Bottom