DISCUSSION Opinions on Apex Legends?

Seba

Comfortable Member
Feb 6, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I got a 1660 super with an i5 9600k and 16gb ram, did the most to turn my settings down and still barely run the game at good performance. I get around 70-90 fps at extremely terrible graphics, so bad that my eyes hurt after a good session. I get a good 100-120 fps on apex with the lowest settings as well but the games optimized enough where I don't have injury afterwards.

Solace

Family Member
Feb 3, 2021
try to see if its possibly a filter setting you are missing cause there are a ton and some arent in the graphics settings for some reason. if not it is due pc specs. apex will be easier to run cause its just a heavily modified version of the source engine and it has been around for over 20 years now opposed to cods engine that is only a few years old and has incompetent devs

Zedia420

Comfortable Member
Feb 25, 2021
Basically chinese crypto mining spyware that devs don’t give af about

Solace

Family Member
Feb 3, 2021
Ill give you my settings in the nvidia control panel when i get to my pc they are universal settings that ive found to reduce lag and latency with the card. Did you happen to overclock your card at all cause that could also be an issue if you did and it isnt done correctly

Seba

Comfortable Member
Feb 6, 2021
No I haven’t, I don’t trust myself to oc my pc since it kills lifespan and I plan on having my pc for a minute. I understand that overclocking still means ur gonna have ur pc for a fat minute but still I don’t want any possible problems. And yeah, I’d appreciate the settings a lot, thank you

wade

Family Member
Feb 17, 2021
just play titanfall 2, apex legends is like a crayon replica of the starry night

Solace

Family Member
Feb 3, 2021
cover clocking a graphics card is one of the only things on a pc that anyone can do with the right tutorial cause when you push it over what it can handle it resets to default. personally i havent noticed any degradation from mine and ive had mine oc since the day i got it in 2018 same oc since then just copied the settings when i had to reinstall windows twice now

iRyhz

‏‏‎ ‎
Administrator
Middleman
Verified
Beta Member
VIP
Trusted
Jan 29, 2021
i lived on H1Z1 back then. literally wasted so much money on skins. i played it from the start too when it just came out Jan 15 2015 (got a good memory)…it was just survive (a open world survival game) then they created a br out of the map. alot of streamers were made from that game alone. i still remember how everyone shitted on the game. it was one of those taken for granted moments in my opinion. there wouldnt be no Apex, Warzone & Fortnite without H1Z1.

13th

Comfortable Member
Feb 3, 2021
I mainly play the Arenas mode its 3v3 and you pick/buy your weapons each round rather than looting.

Seba

Comfortable Member
Feb 6, 2021
I agree. I remember my friends played it back in end of 2017 and I never gave it a chance. My friends had a phase where they talked about it a lot and how fun it was but I was more addicted to csgo. I’ve always liked br’s so I regret never playing it during it’s prime (or anywhere around that time). I know if I played it I’d see many similarities/influence from it to the new br’s

Top Bottom