Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Dear Community,

WHO REPLIED:
In the post counts in the forum view, you can now click on the post count from the threads to see who all has replied to the thread.

screen3.png screen4.png

MULTI PREFIX:
You now have the possibility to use multiple prefixes, as well as click on prefixes to filter. This is called Multi Prefix.
Click on the prefix and it will be filtered automatically.

Example of selected prefix on Hip Hop Leaks:

This is also possible on other categories. So you have the possibility to filter certain prefixes.

QUICK SEARCH:
On certain forums there is the possibility to do a quick search to find threads faster. Here you can see the Quick Search bar above the pagination:

screen1.png screen2.png

Last edited:

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
WHO REPLIED:
In the post counts in the forum view, you can now click on the post count from the threads to see who all has replied to the thread.

Reactions: Zero and 3lit3b3ast

Ak74

Leakthis donator
God
Clown
Feb 28, 2021
Dear Community,

WHO REPLIED:

View attachment 7482 View attachment 7483

MULTI PREFIX:
You now have the possibility to use multiple prefixes, as well as click on prefixes to filter. This is called Multi Prefix.
Click on the prefix and it will be filtered automatically.

Example of selected prefix on Hip Hop Leaks:

This is also possible on other categories. So you have the possibility to filter certain prefixes.

QUICK SEARCH:
On certain forums there is the possibility to do a quick search to find threads faster. Here you can see the Quick Search bar above the pagination:

View attachment 7480 View attachment 7481
Nice

E Scope

Courtney | She/Her
Jan 31, 2021
Wow these changes are actually pretty useful, ty leakydis admin

bus

Boss
Verified
Jan 30, 2021
holy shit i forgot to 1v1 you you wanna do it rn?
sorry lol im settling into college i have been on sporadically the last couple days. ive pretty much only been on to do my war :reallysad:

D

Deleted member 05

sorry lol im settling into college i have been on sporadically the last couple days. ive pretty much only been on to do my war :reallysad:
it’s okay i have no space on my phone cause of spotify so i don’t think i can do it anyways

• cwl
Reactions: bus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom