DISCUSSION Meek Mill "Expensive Pain" Album Dropping 10/1 | Sharing Locations & Blue Notes 2 Out Now πŸ’Ž

smoke3

Jun 22, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Durk did no better, when he starts singing "I hang with all the murderers" he kills the song. The best part of the song was the snippet who knows why Meek wouldn't use that as the hook, instead he went with Durk singing lol what a dummy

OTF

Ima take a percocet everytime my heart aching πŸ’”
God
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 28, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I kinda like that part I'm ngl, yeah maybe it doesn't fully fit the song but I thought it was kinda smooth. Meek album still gonna be in running for album of the year

mrknowit

Feb 1, 2021
this shit was a three pack of ass, someone gotta edit the leak and add in only the verses from the official drop. Beat changing was straight up whack bro

Cuhstomsss

Jan 31, 2021
is there a snip for Blue Notes 2 or was it just mentioned by someone
edit: nvm, found it

elgringo

Feb 3, 2021
ok so it seems like Im not the only one. It's a good song, but man- after starting off with that much energy, they really let go of the gas pedal

OTF

Ima take a percocet everytime my heart aching πŸ’”
God
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 28, 2021
Watch those 2 stories for people complaining about the sample change, the producers said they had to change it because it wouldn't get cleared and did what they had do to replicate it the best they could

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Full Video of the beat

Last edited:
Reactions: sayda and Kenvick
Top Bottom