LIL UZI VERT Lil Uzi Vert - OG Eternal Atake 2018 (most accurate comp)

Vanchi

Family Member
Feb 5, 2021
I did my research and this is by far the most accurate comp on the net. As close as we're going to get to the real thing which never was.

Vanchi

Family Member
Feb 5, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
All of the tracks on the comp except Rollie and the Intro were 100% on OG EA. So that makes it 10. If OG EA was 16 tracks then the 6 left are either unheard or haven't leaked. TM88 also produced an Intro which was on OG EA and makes 1 of the 6 tracks left.

I hope one day we get them all so we can finally see what the complete OG EA was about.

Christ

Swooshed Up
MVP
Verified
Profile Music
Jan 30, 2021
New Patek was never going on the album he literally said in an interview in 2018 he wasnt putting it on the album thats why he put it out as a single. Lotus was open verse before uzi finished it for the deluxe that wasnt going to come out on EA. Like Me/Myron or whatever was never supposed to drop according to supahmario back then he said Uzi didnt plan on releasing it. This Way probably wasnt ever gonna be on it but maybe & Rollie was never dropping lmao. Only songs really confirmed on previous versions are Prices, Of Course,1600, Run It Up, Sanguine Paradise & Thats A Rack. There was also said to be other Harold Harper prod unheards on the past versions. Sticky, Dolly & all those 2019 leaks were never dropping either btw ur like the first person ive seen not include them which is a W

Top Bottom