DISCUSSION LIL DURK IS OVERRATED AND GETTING PUSHED BY INDUSTRY

jfryxy

Comfortable Member
Feb 5, 2021
lil durk is like a 3/10 artist. the weird thing is that he has a lot of female fans and he has for a loooong time. he really isn't anything special though i dont think i have ever had a single lil durk song in my playlist

OTF

Ima take a percocet everytime my heart aching 💔
God
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 28, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I'm not saying those songs aren't some of his best songs, dude said he didn't improve at all and that's false. Dis aint what u want, mollygurl 52 Bars, etc are all RAW Durk, musically he grew so fucking much from those songs it's just crazy. Im not really comparing the old with the new im just stating how much he grew musically and shit because he said he never improved and the dude is just straight up lying

btc

I smoked that bitch just like a Newport
MVP
Profile Music
May 27, 2021
Russia
I wouldn't say he improved, I would say he adapted to cater to more normie based music fans as well as get more features and backing.
dude has literally more features and backing from other artists than other rapper out rn. I haven't heard anything from durk in the past few years that would come close to topping mollygurl or dis aint what you want. It feels like he's following a blueprint.

OTF

God
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 28, 2021
I would say he has. How long has be been in the game for? Like 10+ years or something? I wouldn't say he catered to the norm because I still stand by the fact that Durk was the one who started this whole singing/rapping or Melodic rap shit and everyone else hopped on that train and took off with it afterwards and now it seems Durk mastered that and ppl have started to recognize that Durk is actually like that, his "No Auto" stuff is like that also, he can go 52 Bars Durk if he wants with No Auto

Reactions: btc

OTF

God
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 28, 2021
We can say that I guess. I was just going off this one viral post on seen awhile back that was posted on some blogs that had like Durk, Thug and 2 other guys and could've sworn it said melodic rap but maybe it said trap but idk.

Top Bottom