Leaked.Cx is decent here’s why (Feat. The community)

E582DDEC-2993-4191-961E-F850BDCB41E4.jpeg

To say the least leaked.cx is a very interesting and extraordinary website where people can come together and discuss topics mostly about music. I want to share why I think leaked.cx is a decent and addictive website and what the community likes about the website as well feel free to share your opinion in the comments.

One of the many reasons that makes me keep loving and adoring this website is the nonsense some of the users on this website post. Seeing people beg for a song to be released is interesting to say the least. Seeing Tyron beg for WIDGAF was hilarious! 😂

Another big and obvious reason is seeing songs get leaked in full and lost songs being found after years of searching and listening to snippets. I also love when people get their music grails makes me feel really good.

My utmost favorite reason is the comedy side to this website. Seeing the things the community post are hilarious and makes me want to die laughing! :cwlg:

Im also a fan of how there is a area for every single post like gaming and shit post so it isn’t just a music website it’s a whole social media platform like 4chan or Reddit but with more toxicity. That’s a big reason why I love this website and keep coming back!

(The community is great!)

One of the best reasons is that the moderation system is by far the best, I appreciate
the mods and all the hard work they put into this website. Imagine this website without moderation the website would be like the deep depths of hell. Thanks mods

My final and most important reason is the website UI It’s simple and easy to Navigate around unlike most websites like this plus the personalization that you can have like signatures and roles, makes leaked.cx by far one of the most superior websites of its kind.(To me at least)

Here is what the community had to say about this:

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Thanks for using your eyes to read this article this was a bit of a short post but might as well get this out. Im in the middle of making a more bigger and longer article about another subject so stay tuned for that. By the way this is my first post on the blog so it may not be that good but as I get more experience I’ll become better at this.

Stay Odd -Oddkid

Last edited:
i love the juice wrld megafan kids who will immediately finish a $20,000 groupbuy of juice wrld saying "girls are bad" 200 times over a depressing trap beat but when we get a $600 pi'erre song it takes like a day

(+ oh and i loved getting spammed with clown emojis, and racial and homophobic slurs in dms by Kamden, that was amazing)

Top Bottom