DISCUSSION I got a market ban for exposing reselling

drxnk

mentally insane ????
Middleman Required
Verified
Jun 2, 2022
out of all the artists u could force leak u tried to force leak ty$? u should just be banned. a mb generous

• cwl
Reactions: inahellcat

stxph

muah
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 29, 2022
canada
this is a classic “i shoulda kept my head down and stfu” situation. case closed

DylanF1

Comfortable Member
Jan 30, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Where are they still for sale though?? They aren't listed on either Delton or Sodacup 's selling lists. Also is it public knowledge that people bought them? Once again, sellers don't know if the songs were bought by someone or sold by someone else unless told so.

Malu

Market Ban
Mar 9, 2022
No they are private messaging people you dumbass that’s how they get away with it …. So I made a thread about it and got banned!!

DylanF1

Comfortable Member
Jan 30, 2021
Idk what to say other than, a literal fuck ton of people have the same Ty$ songs. Ty$ is just an artist a lot of people have in bulk. So far, what you've said is they are reselling, without screenshots. Delton and Sodacup are both 2 different people, entirely, they probably do have a lot of songs in common between them. I am sure they don't ask each other if they have the same songs though. I've had songs sellers put up before and I just told them I have them, and they removed them.

• cwl

Provindo

@Provindo#1985
Middleman Required
Verified
Jan 30, 2021
Idk what to say other than, a literal fuck ton of people have the same Ty$ songs. Ty$ is just an artist a lot of people have in bulk. So far, what you've said is they are reselling, without screenshots. Delton and Sodacup are both 2 different people, entirely, they probably do have a lot of songs in common between them. I am sure they don't ask each other if they have the same songs though. I've had songs sellers put up before and I just told them I have them, and they removed them.

• cwl

Malu

Market Ban
Mar 9, 2022
  • cwl
Reactions: dannyranger32
Top Bottom