DISCUSSION Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | Games have officially launched

icelandboi

Family Member
Feb 6, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
bully 2 was in pre production but is most likely on hold, gta 6 is in development, if you think take 2 is not gonna make rockstar make another game from an ip that is their most valuable one then you're just wrong lol, rockstar had to change things around interms of development time since they got alot of shit for crunching their devs, later report from jason schreier said they indeed changed things

bootymanelafleur

Comfortable Member
Jan 29, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I do believe that GTA 6 is in development, but the GTA Online cash cow is still going too strong to suddenly disrupt the playerbase by introducing a new GTA with a new online element. I think those who are expecting an announcement within the next year or two are being too hopeful, especially since PS5 and the new Xbox still haven't been widely adopted due to the supply and the general economic situation folks are dealing with right now. However, I am perfectly fine with being proven wrong if they make an official announcement soon.

And I have read about the Bully 2 pre-production, but that can mean a lot of things, ranging from actual plans to loose ideas; Valve certainly put a lot in pre-production that never came into being. I'd rather just assume it ain't coming out and then be surprised by a trailer at this point; I've been reading Bully 2 rumors since 2007 lmao, it's gotten old to me.

Nara

Middleman Required
Verified
Oct 17, 2021
Seems they have quite a few issues but I fucking loved these games so I'm gonna play

Reactions: FinalxNinja

N N

Legendary Member
Feb 3, 2021
Im only on GTA 3 so far and my biggest complaint is the fucking rain like wtf is that I feel like a slut getting nutted on and cant see shit

Top Bottom