ANNOUNCEMENT Happy New Year 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Comfortable Member
System Administrator
Jan 27, 2021
Dear Community,

Another year passes and again we have survived.

Leaked.cx existing for two years already. Leaked.cx was founded at the end of January 2021 and now we write already 2 years LEAKED.CX

After Leakth.is 🐐 disappeared out of nowhere, me and Freeman decided to start the community again. It was the best decision.

I would like to thank the team for their hard work over the last years. Because this is not self-evident and to the community for the interesting contributions and to the LEAKER for delivery of the contents.

We hope for more interesting years with LEAKED and as a community. We hope for much health and success as a community.

Two years LEAKED.CX

A77

May 24, 2021
Dear Community,

Another year passes and again we have survived.

Leaked.cx existing for two years already. Leaked.cx was founded at the end of January 2021 and now we write already 2 years LEAKED.CX

After Leakth.is 🐐 disappeared out of nowhere, me and Freeman decided to start the community again. It was the best decision.

I would like to thank the team for their hard work over the last years. Because this is not self-evident and to the community for the interesting contributions and to the LEAKER for delivery of the contents.

We hope for more interesting years with LEAKED and as a community. We hope for much health and success as a community.

Two years LEAKED.CX
Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom